• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Obama's VP Pick Bayh? Inside Scoop from KC Bumper Sticker Plant

In summary, Phillip Berg filed a lawsuit against Barack Obama alleging that he is not an American citizen and is unqualified to be President. He has also put up a website alleging similar things.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Drudge is reporting a company in KC is printing up bumper stickers that say Obama/Bayh 08. Three people close to the plant are stating this is right. This plant is a political print type plant. I'm not for the guy just really interested in politics. :)

Indiana Democratic Senator - don't doubt it.

really!?! he went with Bayh.
Disappointing. But I was "go Hillary" all the way.
I was half-hoping he'd go with Joe Biden, but I guess that would go against his whole "change" "new direction" blah, blah, blah.Gotta say, I don't get the whole Obama phenomenon. But I sure love American politics. Way more entertaining than our possible upcoming election.

Biden or Bayh - either one will be easy enough to skewer. Does the Senator from Indiana know how to spell P-O-T-A-T-O-E?

Is that Bayh or Blah? ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Does the Senator from Indiana know how to spell P-O-T-A-T-O-E?

Hey now!!:D

All I know is I think Obama needs to find a VP with a very American name. All three names - first, last, and middle.

It might be a moot point.Phillip J. Berg, Esq., a Philadelphia lawyer has filed a suit in the Eastern District Federal Court, looking for a Declaratory Judgment and Injunction, claiming that Barrack Obama is not an American citizen and is constitutionally unqualified to be President.
---------------------------------
PHILLIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE
Plaintiffvs.BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, a/k/a
BARRY SOETORO, a/k/a
BARRY OBAMA, a/k/a
BARRACK DUNHAM, a/k/a
BARRY DUNHAM, THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION AND DOES 1-50 INCLUSIVE
Defendants
---------------------------------I am not making this up. You can see the papers here.Berg also has his story on a website called http://obamacrimes.com/Berg has some rather compelling, albeit circumstantial, evidence that Barrack was born in Kenya and that his birth certificate from Hawaii is a forged document. He has stated that if Barrack Obama will come forward with proper documentation and disprove his allegations, he will withdraw his suit.As always, I'm skeptical. I will predict this is going to get very, very messy and someone's reputation and career (either Berg's or Barrack's) is going to be ruined as a result of this suit.Follow the link and read the documents before you jump to any conclusions.

JAE said:
All I know is I think Obama needs to find a VP with a very American name. All three names - first, last, and middle.

That is funny. My dh and I were just talking about this...

I heard when I woke up that it's official, and that it's Biden.

Fluffy215 said:
I heard when I woke up that it's official, and that it's Biden.

Yup - just read the same thing.

His VP is Joe Biden. Great on foreign policy. Knowlegable.

the news was leaked so they had no choice to but to send the text-message at 3am EST. So much for all the hoopla on that.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It might be a moot point.

Phillip J. Berg, Esq., a Philadelphia lawyer has filed a suit in the Eastern District Federal Court, looking for a Declaratory Judgment and Injunction, claiming that Barrack Obama is not an American citizen and is constitutionally unqualified to be President.
PHILLIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE
Plaintiff

vs.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, a/k/a
BARRY SOETORO, a/k/a
BARRY OBAMA, a/k/a
BARRACK DUNHAM, a/k/a
BARRY DUNHAM, THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION AND DOES 1-50 INCLUSIVE
Defendants

I am not making this up. You can see the papers here.

Berg also has his story on a website called http://obamacrimes.com/

Berg has some rather compelling, albeit circumstantial, evidence that Barrack was born in Kenya and that his birth certificate from Hawaii is a forged document. He has stated that if Barrack Obama will come forward with proper documentation and disprove his allegations, he will withdraw his suit.

As always, I'm skeptical. I will predict this is going to get very, very messy and someone's reputation and career (either Berg's or Barrack's) is going to be ruined as a result of this suit.

Follow the link and read the documents before you jump to any conclusions.

Interesting....especially considering that Berg is a Democrat who has been very active in the party. I would have assumed before reading the article that he was a Republican!

That's why I said, don't jump to conclusions.He's a Hillary supporter, FWIW.

Cindycooks said:
the news was leaked so they had no choice to but to send the text-message at 3am EST. So much for all the hoopla on that.

As far as the hoopla...it is SO media generated. Normally, VP choices do not get this much attention. The Olympic games are winding down and no other big scandels going on so they have to fill in air time!!!

As KG can confirm...news is not what it used to be. It used to be news! You could flip to all three major networks and their leading stories would be different...now they are not. You just need to choose who you want to tell you what is happening...not the story that is the most appealing to you.

As far as Obama's choice, he had some good prospects lined up. I too would have like to have seen Hillary, but she is campaigning to get her die hard fans to vote for Obama already. This country still is not ready for a strong woman (hmmmm...now where is my burka??? and it is not spelled right) And she would turn the undecided Republicans away.

I predict that McSame will choose Mitt. (I actually like McCain but we need a bigger change than what he brings) Both will be strong tickets. For me, it is good to see people talking about this race. The more people involved the better the nation.

I read somewhere else that they had different places print up different names so the VP wouldn't get leaked. If that is the case what a waste of time, supplies & money.

Yes the did...official choice was BidenDoesn't an Obama/Biden ticket look strangely like:Osama Bin Laden? ;)

I am very disappointed in the pick. Some people think it might get him beat because Biden sang McCains praises earlier and said her would run with him or something to that effect.

krzymomof4 said:
I am very disappointed in the pick. Some people think it might get him beat because Biden sang McCains praises earlier and said her would run with him or something to that effect.

I just read that too....and also that not too long ago, Biden said that he was standing by his statement that Obama wasn't ready to lead.

Guess it just proves it's all politics.....:rolleyes:

janetupnorth said:
Yes the did...official choice was Biden

Doesn't an Obama/Biden ticket look strangely like:

Osama Bin Laden? ;)

I thought the exact same thing - pretty scary!!

When Obama's inexperience has been an issue...is it really a good idea to introduce your choice for VP as a "man ready to step in and be president"? Don't you want him to be ready to step in as VICE president? Yikes!

Can't find the news article that I read this morning but it was quoting all the things Biden has said about Obama not being ready to lead (another reason to not say your VP is ready to be president!)...he has no desire to be VP...wants to stay in the senate. I'm sure we will hear plenty of those sound bites in the weeks to come.

1. Is Bayh really Obama's VP pick?

According to sources, Indiana Senator Evan Bayh is currently being vetted as a potential running mate for Barack Obama. However, no official announcement has been made yet.

2. When will the official announcement be made?

There is no set date for when the official announcement of Obama's VP pick will be made. It is expected to be sometime before the Democratic National Convention in August.

3. What are Bayh's qualifications for VP?

Evan Bayh has a long history in politics, serving as both the Governor of Indiana and a Senator for the state. He also has a strong track record on issues such as economic policy and foreign affairs.

4. How will Bayh's nomination impact the election?

It is still too early to tell how Bayh's nomination as VP would impact the election. However, some speculate that his moderate views and Midwestern roots could help attract swing voters.

5. Is there any truth to the rumors that Bayh has been chosen as VP?

At this time, the rumors that Bayh has been officially chosen as Obama's VP pick are just speculation. Until an official announcement is made, it is best to wait for confirmation from the Obama campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat