• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Charm Bracelet a Genuine Pampered Chef Piece?

In summary, two individuals discuss a Pampered Chef charm bracelet found at a car boot sale. One person confirms that it is a genuine bracelet from 2005, given out as part of the company's 25th anniversary promotion. The person also explains that a car boot sale is similar to a flea market, where people pay a fee to set up a table and sell items. The conversation then shifts to the topic of shopping preferences and the possibility of wearing a "I work here" sign, before returning to the topic of car boot sales.
babyicebean
Pampered Chef charm bracelet?

I picked up an expanding section type bracelet at a car boot sale and was wondering if it was a genuine article or something some one had made?It has the chefs hat with 2005 underneath and a pizza cutter one side of the hat and a logo hat on the other?

Yes, it was something we could earn back in 2005 for the 25th anniversary of the company. You could earn different charms each month and for specific things. You found the real deal!

If it was an Italian charm bracelet like you seem to describe, yes. People could earn various charms to put in.

I just looked back on my tax records and it was valued at $55 with the charms. I know I missed two months on it, so it could be close to $80 value. Wow, what a find!!

So - I have the bracelet and know what that is....but what I am curious about is:
What is a Car Boot Sale? Is that like a Garage Sale?

Sometimes a car's trunk is called the boot. It's more often a British term, but I hear it periodically. I'm guessing it's like when you see someone selling things in a parking lot out of a car trunk.

raebates said:
Sometimes a car's trunk is called the boot. It's more often a British term, but I hear it periodically. I'm guessing it's like when you see someone selling things in a parking lot out of a car trunk.

I knew they call the trunk the boot. My college roommate was from South Africa, and she often used more British phrases...and she made the best pot of tea ever!

We had a really funny exchange about a boot one time. She kept telling me she kept her tools (hammer, etc...) in her boot. I kept asking her why she would keep them in her boot (thinking snowboot) and she kept saying that was a good place for them....we were going around in circles with that conversation until we finally realized we were talking about 2 different kinds of boots!:D

But, I've never seen anyone selling things out of a car trunk in a parking lot! Interesting place to find a PC bracelet!

Hmm, I often see people selling Avon, Tupperware, Mary Kay, and such out of trunks in parking lots. At flea markets I see people selling all manner of things out of car boots.

I've never been to a Flea Market.:eek:

Oh, wait - I did go to one - but I think you had to rent booths there or something. Everyone was in a booth - no car trunks. I'm really bad. I don't like to shop even on a good day...and I really don't like garage sales, etc....I just don't have the patience to pick through stuff to find treasures, and I HATE bartering.
I am someone who believes that online shopping was a gift from God!

That may explain why I don't make a lot of contacts when I am shopping. I think I have this sign on my forehead that says "STAY AWAY - I JUST WANT TO GET THIS OVER WITH!"

I love to shop. I've become friends with cashiers at several of my weekly shopping spots. I consider weekly marketing a service to my family (well, now it's just The Furry Guy). I know that's not the norm. I chat with people in line. I chat with people who are picking out their produce. I'm convinced, though, that I have a sign on my forehead that says, "I work here." It seems that no matter where I go people walk up to me and ask me questions that only someone who works there should be expected to know. It's not just stores, either. It has happened in conference centers, amusement parks, and hospitals. I choose to believe it's because I carry myself with an air of confidence and wisdom. The Furry Guy says I need to stop wearing my orange vest to The Home Depot. (J/K I don't own and would not wear an orange vest. I'd look like an overgrown pumpkin.)

I must have that same sign, Rae. Of course, it doesn't help that if DH is looking for something and is hemming and hawing in the aisle, I straighten things. I've also been known to put things in their places at the card shop and record store, too.

A car boot sale is just like a flea market. You would pay a fee to park your car and set up a table to sell, kind of like a garage sale but everyone goes to one place to set up (often a field!). It is definately not just opening up your car boot in a parking lot to sell whatever you have! :).

You wouldn't do that unless you had "designer" watches or the like to sell... Has anyone here ever seen the show "Only Fools and Horses"? Probably not. Oh well!

I think babyicebean will get a chuckle out of this thread when she gets back!

Is There Such a Thing as a

1. Can I find high-quality kitchen tools and cookware at Pampered Chef?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on offering top-of-the-line kitchen tools and cookware that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

2. Are there any organic or eco-friendly options for products at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of organic and eco-friendly options for our products, including bamboo cutting boards, silicone baking mats, and recycled plastic food storage containers.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in bulk for events or parties?

Yes, we have a special program for party hosts where they can earn free and discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also contact our customer service team for bulk orders and discounts.

4. Is there a warranty or satisfaction guarantee for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I find recipes or cooking tips on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes and cooking tips on our website, including videos and step-by-step instructions. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive new recipes and cooking inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
footballchef
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies