• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Joining This Pampered Chef Forum Worth It for New Consultants?

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef forum can greatly benefit new consultants. By paying a subscription fee, you can access a community of dedicated consultants who can offer valuable insights and support. This forum can also provide tools and strategies to help your business succeed, as well as the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and participate in discussions. To make the most out of your membership, be active, engaged, and open to learning from others.
Tori
I found this website today, and debated about joining or not. (I've never paid a subscription fee to a forum before, lol) Considering I am a very new Pampered Chef Consultant though, I thought this might be a wise business move. :)

I am looking forward to meeting everyone, and hope to learn how to truly make my business succeed!

Welcome! I started chefsuccess when I started PC, Feb 2008. It is a huge resource of information. Good luck to you!

Welcome. I consider this a great supplement to my cluster. It's my online cluster. It gives me access to consultants of various experience all over the country--an beyond. Best wishes on your new business.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome! And DEFINITELY subscribe, it is so worth the $5 for the info and friendliness. Oh and the laughs too!

I started here a couple of months before I signed up, and I learned SO much.

Hope you have fun here, and with your business.

I look at it this way -- it's $5. Skip Starbucks for a day and join. You'll be happy you did.

Welcome, and know the $5 is very worth it for the information.

Welcome, this can be the best thing for your business, just make sure you stay focused on PC and don't get caught up too much in the other stuff! There are some very smart cookies here with tons of info and advice!!

Welcome! You will be happy you joined!

Welcome!!! This site is so worth every penny for the $5. Where in MT are you from? I was born in Glendive and also lived in Bozeman.

totally worth the subscription fee. very wise business move :)
welcome!

StacieB said:
Welcome!!! This site is so worth every penny for the $5. Where in MT are you from? I was born in Glendive and also lived in Bozeman.

I also come from Montana...til I married and moved to N Dakota. Who knew there were "Montanan" jokes. I thought they were all N Dakotan jokes:confused:

Welcome great info on this site and everything you will want to learn.

Welcome to the family!!!!!

Welcome! Where in MT are you? My brother lives in Bozeman and works in Big Sky (ski patrol). We were there last summer--can't wait to go back and visit again!

You will definitely learn a lot around here. There's so much encouragement on this board. Welcome!

1. Is joining this Pampered Chef forum worth it for new consultants?

Yes, joining this forum can be extremely beneficial for new consultants. It provides a platform for networking with other consultants, sharing tips and advice, and gaining valuable insights on how to grow your business. The collective knowledge and experience of the members can help you navigate the challenges of being a new consultant and set you up for success.

2. Why should I pay a subscription fee to join this forum?

Paying a subscription fee may seem like an extra expense, but the benefits far outweigh the cost. By joining a paid forum, you are joining a community of serious and dedicated consultants who are committed to helping each other succeed. This forum also likely offers exclusive resources, training, and support that can give you a competitive edge in your business.

3. Will I really learn how to make my business succeed by joining this forum?

Yes, this forum can provide you with valuable tools and strategies to help grow your business. By connecting with other successful consultants and learning from their experiences, you can gain insights and ideas that you may not have thought of before. Plus, the support and motivation from the community can help keep you on track towards achieving your goals.

4. What can I expect from this forum?

By joining this forum, you can expect to connect with a community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about the Pampered Chef business. You can also expect to find resources, training, and support to help you develop and grow your business. Additionally, you may also have the opportunity to participate in discussions, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

5. How can I make the most out of my membership in this forum?

To make the most out of your membership in this forum, be active and engaged. Take advantage of the resources and training provided, participate in discussions, and share your own insights and experiences. Also, be open to learning from others and building relationships with fellow consultants. By being an active member, you can gain valuable knowledge and support to help you succeed in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • ChefSBell