• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it really possible to get a Free Nintendo Wii with just $10?

In summary, my friend just received his Free Nintendo WiiU and it was super easy and cost him $10.00. With this program you need to signup, complete one offer (he said that they have a ton that are free) and then get a few friends to signup as well. I wasn't sure at first but he got his. He spent $10.00 on his offer completion because it gave him instant credit. So you can either spend a little more time and do it for free or spend a few dollars and get it faster. It took him 2 weeks to get a few friends to signup and then a third week for them to ship his Wii.
chef.katie
My friend just received his Free Nintendo Wii! It was super easy and cost him $10.00! With this program you need to signup, complete one offer (he said that they have a ton that are free) and then get a few friends to signup as well. I wasn't sure at first but he got his. He spent $10.00 on his offer completion because it gave him instant credit. So you can either spend a little more time and do it for free or spend a few dollars and get it faster. It took him 2 weeks to get a few friends to signup and then a third week for them to ship his Wii.

If you want to try it out, please use this link:

YourNintendoWii4Free.com - Get a Free Nintendo Wii

Umm...sounds too good to be true. I bet you get TONS of spam but I guess you can set up a "spam email" account. I'll wait and see if others do it first. I'm always skeptical.

I wasn't sure at first either. That's why I let the guy I work with do it first. It worked great for him and he was able to give his kids a Wii for Christmas. I did on offer that involved buying books. I figured that this way I at least get a new book to read and it didn't cost me anymore money than it would have at Barnes and Noble. If I get enough referrals for this to work then I'll let you know.

i just went and signed up, you get to choose your prize, different levels of Wii's and you can choose referral or points method. I am going to give it a try.
Thanks

Are you doing referal or points?

I'm doing referrals. With points you have to complete more offers and that costs money. Of course, it still doesn't cost as much as buying a Wii at the store! With referrals, I only had to complete one offer and get a few friends to do it too. If this works out, then I will have only spent $10.00 for a Wii and I'll get a new book to read as a bonus. I think the trick is getting your referrals/friends to complete the instant credit offers. Otherwise this could be a slow process. It took the guy I work with about two weeks to get all his referrals to complete the offers.

chef.katie said:
I'm doing referrals. With points you have to complete more offers and that costs money. Of course, it still doesn't cost as much as buying a Wii at the store! With referrals, I only had to complete one offer and get a few friends to do it too. If this works out, then I will have only spent $10.00 for a Wii and I'll get a new book to read as a bonus. I think the trick is getting your referrals/friends to complete the instant credit offers. Otherwise this could be a slow process. It took the guy I work with about two weeks to get all his referrals to complete the offers.

Ohhh, so there's the catch - I don't do instant credit offers - it can really screw up your credit rating, and that's more important to me than a free Wii.

No. You misunderstood me. I did nothing that involved my credit! I meant that it gives your account (for the free Wii) instant credit for completing the offer. Some offers take time to show a completed status and others show an almost instant completed status. I chose an offer that does an almost instant completed status. I bought a book. My credit was not run nor did I give out an information for it to be run.

Ohh, okay! I was just looking for the catch!:D

I just signed for it, too. I went under referral's as well and ordered some books for my kiddos. Thanks for the info Katie!! My kids have been asking for it, but there's no way I'd ever pay that much for a gaming system. Now, let's just hope that the family pulls through for us and signs up.:)

Here is a link on the same topic:Free iPod Scam InvestigatedYou have to decide if it is worth the effort for you...you can get all the referrals and that if you get a service you CANCEL it later and don't keep spending a fortune on something else.

Thanks for the info Janet. Those web sites were very informative. While they listed a lot of sites that don't work...they do say that this one does so I'm still hopeful.

I would like to thank everyone that has signed up to help me and to get a Wii for themselves. Please remember that you need to complete an offer for this to work. Please read the offers carefully so you know what they are asking of you. Some want very little while others want a lot. Also, try the offers under the instant tab and suggest this to your referrals as well. You'll get the credit for completing the offer sooner which also means that you will get your Wii sooner.

I'll skip it.

sounds like a big ole scam to me :(

Related to Is it really possible to get a Free Nintendo Wii with just $10?

1. Can I really get a free Nintendo Wii from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we occasionally offer promotions where customers can receive a free Nintendo Wii with the purchase of select products from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I know if a Pampered Chef product is eligible for the free Nintendo Wii promotion?

We will clearly state on the product page and in our promotions if the item is eligible for the free Nintendo Wii offer.

3. Is there a limit to how many free Nintendo Wii's I can receive?

Typically, there is a limit of one free Nintendo Wii per customer during a promotion period. However, this may vary depending on the specific promotion and product availability.

4. Do I need to do anything special to receive my free Nintendo Wii?

In most cases, all you need to do is add the eligible product to your cart and complete the purchase. Your free Nintendo Wii will be automatically added to your order.

5. Can I exchange the free Nintendo Wii for a different product?

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer exchanges for the free Nintendo Wii. It is a limited time promotion and the product cannot be swapped for a different item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
2 3