• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Possible to Ship Catalogs via Media Mail?

In summary, some people are selling their extra catalogs, while others are not able to send them through the mail because of the prices.
KayPT
I bought way too many!! I have 3 packs, brand new in the plastic wrap. Will sell for $19 each including media mail shipping.

I'll take a pack. Just tell me how you would like payment.

I will take a pack, let me know how to pay you and what the shipping will be to 83530 thanks

I sent you both a PM. :)

Sorry to piggy back, but I've got more than I need as well, so if anyone needs another packet, let me know

I have one extra package too to sell too..

I need a pack! Could you email me at [email protected] or PM me shipping to 92058? TIA

I need a pack, just let me know about how to pay...zip 30546

I also hate to piggy-back, but I have a couple packs of catalogs that I know I won't use before March. If anyone is interested, email me a [email protected].

Thanks!

I can share a pack as well (sorry...another piggy back)PM me

I would love to have known this early...just supply ordered a pack!!

Wow. I have sold 2 packs. I have one left if anyone is interested. Please e-mail or PM me. [email protected]
I am not sure who to respond to since so many people are selling them and wanting them on this post.

Is there anyone out there who will sell me 2 packs of 25 (a total of 50 catalogs) for $25 or $30 (including shipping to 44471)? Email [email protected]

Shipping media mail for 1 pack was $5.11

All catalogs have sold. Thanks.

I have 2 packs as well I won't be needing and will sell.

I have 1 pack that I can sell.

I am a brand new consultant and need about 20-25 more catalogs to get me through my February shows (have booked 6--yay!!!). Will anyone sell their extras at a discounted rate and let me know shipping to 23412 (USPS) or 23308 (ground)? Sorry, I'm not trying to be cheap, just running out of "start-up" money and trying to be frugal. My email address is [email protected] Thanks so much!

I am in desperate need of f/w catalogs, 2-3 packs if possible. Anyone out there still have some for sale? You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

I could use a pack of fall/winter catalogs - I have another show and a bridal expo this month (bridal expo was a surprise and I won't need many for that) and tonights show totally used up all my catalogs. That's a good thing! There were 16 people there. But now I'm out of catalogs.

I have 2/25 packs I can sell for $19 each including shipping via Media Mail. PM me if interested.

Thanks

I have 3/25 pack available also. PM if interested

KayPT said:
Shipping media mail for 1 pack was $5.11

My post office has told me we can not send catalogs media mail because there are prices in them. I think that's just wrong but it's what they told me. Obviously yours allows it. Also sometimes media mail (even parcel post) takes FOREVER to get there - you can't even put in a claim until a month has passed.

Just saying... some of you might want to pay a little more to know that you'll get them before month end. That being said, others will get them in a timely manner - depends on how busy the PO is at this time.

1. What new products are featured in the Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog?

The Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Crinkle Cutter. There are also several new cookware sets, kitchen tools, and bakeware items available.

2. Are there any special promotions or deals in the Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog?

Yes, there are several special promotions and deals available in the Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog. These include discounted bundles, free gifts with purchase, and limited-time offers on popular products. Be sure to check the catalog for all the current promotions.

3. Can I still order products from previous catalogs in the Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog?

Yes, many popular products from previous catalogs are still available in the Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog. However, some items may be discontinued or out of stock. If you have a specific product in mind, it's best to check with your consultant or the website to see if it is still available.

4. Can I host a party or event to showcase the Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to share the new products from the Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog with your friends and family. You can earn free products and discounts as a host, and your consultant can help you plan a fun and interactive party experience.

5. Are there any new recipes featured in the Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog includes several new and delicious recipes to try out with your Pampered Chef products. From cozy fall soups to holiday desserts, there's something for everyone in the catalog. You can also find more recipes on our website or by attending a cooking demonstration with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cheriethomas3
  • vmgcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • BethCooks4U