• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Okay to Attend Meetings with a Different Director?

I don't think there's anything wrong with preferring to attend meetings with other consultants. The drive is worth it to you.
cookingmom
Silver Member
My director is awesome and does a great job of motivating her team. My only problem is that her house where we have our meetings is 45 mins. away from me. I can't make the meetings every month. She's having a meeting tonight but I just couldn't face that drive this evening.
However, there is another director who is much nearer to me. I've considered going to some of their cluster meetings but I'm afraid I'll hurt my director's feelings or make things awkward between them as they know each other very well. I'm not sure how to go with this. I certainly don't want to cause hard feelings with anyone.

Anita

I really think that the only way you will find out is if you ask. I would talk to your Director first and see what she says. Be honest about how the drive really is too much for you. Then talk to the director that is closer to you.

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it!

Anita

We had over a year going over an hour to my director's hospitality director. We loved the meetings, but it was a long drive, after working all day too. When my director promoted and I recruited and then we met another consultant with recruits (outside our cluster), we joined together and started our own meetings in town. It's a great reason to promote. We still have the hospitality director come speak at times. I'm sure your director will be understanding.

I say talk to your director too. You guys are lucky, my director is three provinces away.....say about 17 hours and my hospitality director is 4 hours away!!

That is why I need to build my team and have my own meetings!! :D

My director is over an hour away from me. I have never been to one of her meetings since it's so far of a drive. She emailed me a few months ago about going to another director's meetings. (This lady lives 15 mintues away) I then ran into the lady at a fair a few weeks ago and she and I have been in contact about her meetings. My director actually gave her my email address. I would just mention to your director that you can't keep driving so far for meetings and maybe she'll direct you to the closer meeting. Good luck!

I used to drive 1 1/2 hours each way, each month for my cluster meetings. I never missed a meeting. It was totally worth it to me. There were no closer directors either. Once I promoted to director, my director and I joined forced between our houses which is where most of her and my team lives. So now I am a director, do my own meetings (with my director) and I still drive 45 minutes. Again, totally worth it! One of my girls comes from an hour away to come to the meetings too.

If your director's like mine, she'll understand. You aren't telling her you prefer someone else. You're telling her that the drive is a bit much for you.I drive 90 minutes each way to my team meetings. My director offered to find me someone closer. There really isn't anyone appreciably closer. For me it's worth the drive. It's a business expense. I often spend the time making calls or, even more often, listening to training tapes. I live far enough away that she'd gladly send me the meeting info, but I like the interaction with other consultants. I learn better that way.

1. What is "Would This Be Wrong?"

"Would This Be Wrong?" is a popular cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features delicious recipes for every meal of the day. It also includes helpful cooking tips and techniques to make meal preparation easier.

2. Are the recipes in "Would This Be Wrong?" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Would This Be Wrong?" are designed to be simple and easy to follow. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and uses common ingredients for convenience.

3. Can I purchase "Would This Be Wrong?" online?

Yes, "Would This Be Wrong?" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. Simply add it to your cart and complete the checkout process to have it delivered to your doorstep.

4. Are there any special dietary options in "Would This Be Wrong?"

Yes, "Would This Be Wrong?" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. It also includes helpful tips for adapting recipes to fit your specific needs.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Would This Be Wrong?"

Yes, "Would This Be Wrong?" is created by Pampered Chef, so many of the recipes are designed to be made with their high-quality kitchen tools and products. However, you can also use alternative products if you don't have Pampered Chef items on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefBeckyD