• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Dots Dinnerware Set Dishwasher/Microwave Safe?

In summary, the Dots Dinnerware Set is a dishwasher and microwave safe set made of stoneware. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with this set and it comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects.
pckelly
Can someone tell me if the Dots Dinnerware set is dishwasher and microwave safe??

All of the SA collections is.

Ok, just making sure, I figured it was but I have a customer that wants 2 sets!
Thanks

They are definitely dishwasher safe. You may notice some little grey crazing or wear waves over a period of time but that also happened with the white Pfallzgraf dinnerware
that I had too. Since food covers it when you are serving, I don't let it bother me. I have put the coffee mugs in the microwave and they get pretty warm to the touch so I would recommend a potholder when removing them, and be careful about putting the cup to your lips for a few minutes. They look so great when I have a plate or bowl full of soup with lots of various colored vegetables. So playful and cheery for everyday.

As you might guess, I have fallen in love with our polka dots. I donated three other sets I had to charity to make room for this new collection. I had hoped they would
add a sugar and creamer to the line.

Hi there! Yes, the Dots Dinnerware set is both dishwasher and microwave safe. You can easily use it for everyday meals and clean it up without any hassle. It's also safe to heat up leftovers or cook quick meals in the microwave. I highly recommend this set for its functionality and stylish design. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Related to Is Dots Dinnerware Set Dishwasher/Microwave Safe?

1. Is the Dots Dinnerware Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Dots Dinnerware Set is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to use a gentle cycle and avoid harsh detergents to prolong the life of the set.

2. Can I put the Dots Dinnerware Set in the microwave?

Yes, the Dots Dinnerware Set is microwave safe. However, it is important to note that the dishes may become hot when used in the microwave, so caution should be taken when handling them.

3. Are the Dots Dinnerware pieces made of ceramic or stoneware?

The Dots Dinnerware Set is made of stoneware, which is a type of ceramic material that is known for its durability and ability to withstand high temperatures.

4. Can I use metal utensils with the Dots Dinnerware Set?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Dots Dinnerware Set as they may scratch or damage the surface of the dishes. It is best to use plastic, silicone, or wooden utensils with this set.

5. What is the warranty on the Dots Dinnerware Set?

The Dots Dinnerware Set comes with a limited lifetime warranty, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship. Please contact Pampered Chef customer service for more information on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedDor
  • Products and Tips
Replies