• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Caprese Pizza Worth the Expense and Effort?

In summary, Caprese Pizza is a delicious and easy-to-make pizza that stands out for its use of simple, fresh ingredients such as tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil. Pampered Chef offers products such as the Large Round Stone and Salad Chopper to help make the pizza, and the recipe can be easily customized to fit dietary restrictions. It takes about 30 minutes to make and can even be prepared ahead of time for convenience.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Has anyone made this?? Like it?? Good for Show??

I'm thinking with all that fresh Mozzerella it's not a cheap recipe though, sounds delicious though.

Lisa

I have not made it yet but am doing it at a show this Saturday. I guess I need to practice it! I will let you know.

I make it about once a week and love it. I have done it at a show as well. It is not too pricey. When I make it with true fresh mozzarella the cost is about $6-$7. When I do it with the fresh vaccume sealed kind, it is a bit less at about $5 for the whole thing. That is assuming you have a basil plant like i do and my host did.

I need to grow basil, as it's used allot in PC recipes and I prefer the fresh, but I end up buying it at store.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hello Lisa!

I have personally made this recipe and I absolutely love it! The fresh mozzarella adds a delicious and creamy texture to the dish. It is definitely not a cheap recipe, but it is perfect for special occasions or when you want to impress your guests. It is also a great dish to showcase your cooking skills and presentation. I highly recommend giving it a try! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!

Related to Is Caprese Pizza Worth the Expense and Effort?

What is Caprese Pizza and what makes it unique?

Caprese Pizza is a delicious and easy-to-make pizza that features the classic combination of fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil. It stands out from other pizzas because of its use of simple, fresh ingredients that come together to create a burst of flavor.

How do I make Caprese Pizza using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you make the perfect Caprese Pizza. For example, our Large Round Stone is great for baking the pizza crust, while our Salad Chopper can help you easily chop the tomatoes and basil. Check out our catalog for more product recommendations and instructions on how to use them.

Can I customize the Caprese Pizza recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the beauty of Caprese Pizza is its versatility. You can easily make substitutions or adjustments to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free pizza dough, vegan cheese, or add toppings like olives or mushrooms.

How long does it take to make Caprese Pizza?

The prep time for making Caprese Pizza is about 15 minutes, and the baking time is 10-12 minutes. So in total, you can have a delicious and fresh pizza ready in under 30 minutes!

Can I make Caprese Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients for Caprese Pizza ahead of time and keep them in separate containers until you are ready to assemble and bake the pizza. This is a great option for meal prep or when you have guests over and want to spend more time with them instead of cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • shorelinecef