• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Beth's Birthday a Day of Blessings with Her Family?

In summary, Beth's birthday was celebrated with her husband, friends, and her son. They all had a great time.
luvs2sellit
Hope you have a blessed day with your family.:D

Happy birthday Beth! Hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday Beth:) Have a great day!!

Happy Birthday Have an awsome day

Happy birthday. May the coming year be full of joy.

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Beth!!

Happy Birthday, Beth! Thank you for all your wonderful advice!

Diane

Have A Great Day:d :d

Thank you!!:)

You guys are all awesome! We are so blessed to have a great "cluster" here at CS!!!

Happy Birthday Beth! What are you plans for tonight? :)

Happy Birthday Beth! I hope you have some wonderful plans for the weekend.

Jeanine

Admin Greg said:
Happy Birthday Beth! What are you plans for tonight? :)
DH is taking me out for dinner and we are going shopping! Not sure where we will eat. I have been sick with the flu for the last 2 days so I'm not thinking I want too much of anything...

He already gave me flowers and a coffee table book of pictures in the Louvre - I was there a couple years ago and my youngest (18yo) son got me a beautiful "mom" necklace - he shops on his own and is very thoughtful! The other 4 sons live 1000 miles away - haven't heard from them yet but there were no cards in the mail - no surprise there. At least you guys remembered!

Happy Birthday :D

Happy Birthday Beth. Thanks for all your great advice and recipes.
Sandy

Happy Birthday Beth. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. Hope you have a great rest of your birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday Beth!!!!:d :d

Happy belated Beth!!!! Sorry I was not here yesterday....:(
Hope it was GREAT!!! You deserve it!:D

Sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday, Beth yesterday. Better late than never! I hope you are feeling better and was able to enjoy your dinner out with your husband.

pamperedharriet said:
Sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday, Beth yesterday. Better late than never! I hope you are feeling better and was able to enjoy your dinner out with your husband.
Well, we ended up going to the mall - found the PERFECT coat for me but ended up eating at the food court! AND I ended up buying my own dinner!

BUT tonight my son (the 18 year old) took us out to a steak place for a VERY nice meal! He wouldn't even let us leave the tip. Such a good boy!! Some girl is going to be very lucky someday!

Off topic - He is a waiter (at a different restaurant) - tip your waiters good! They make less than HALF minimum wage plus tips and the government decides how much they make on tips and taxes them on that "income".

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
Well, we ended up going to the mall - found the PERFECT coat for me but ended up eating at the food court! AND I ended up buying my own dinner!

BUT tonight my son (the 18 year old) took us out to a steak place for a VERY nice meal! He wouldn't even let us leave the tip. Such a good boy!! Some girl is going to be very lucky someday!

Off topic - He is a waiter (at a different restaurant) - tip your waiters good! They make less than HALF minimum wage plus tips and the government decides how much them make on tips and taxes them on that "income".

I hear you, I waited tables for 40 years.....:rolleyes: ;)

Related to Is Beth's Birthday a Day of Blessings with Her Family?

1. What are some good gift ideas for "Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!!!!1"?

Some great gift ideas for "Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!!!!1" could include our personalized baking sets, kitchen tools, or cookbooks. You could also consider a gift certificate for a Pampered Chef cooking class or a gift basket filled with our popular products.

2. How can I make "Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!!!!1" extra special with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help make "Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!!!!1" extra special. Consider our personalized cake pans, cake decorating tools, or our mini cake pan set for making individual birthday treats. You could also use our party planning tools to create a festive atmosphere for the celebration.

3. Are there any "Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!!!!1" themed products available at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of "Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!!!!1" themed products such as our colorful cake plates, candles, and party supplies. You can also customize our products with Beth's name for a personal touch.

4. Can I get a discount on "Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!!!!1" products if I am a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible for a discount on all products, including "Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!!!!1" themed items. Contact your team leader or check our consultant website for more information on discounts and promotions.

5. Is there a way to order "Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!!!!1" products in bulk for a large party?

Yes, you can order "Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!!!!1" products in bulk by contacting our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with placing a bulk order and finding the best shipping options for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • ChefZee
  • General Chat
Replies