• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Becky Ready to Take on October and Qualify in Just 30 Days?

but I think it's better to let them earn their way up rather than depend on you to help them each step of the way. Besides, you need to EARN for your work...giving away hours/shifts is not fair.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
How are you doing?!?!?!

So close I can taste it - but now, it probably won't happen 'til November.:cry:

My one new consultant has qualified in her 30 days w/ over $2000 in sales, 5 shows, and 8 new bookings.

The other had a great Grand Opening - $600, and 4-5 bookings. 2 of them were supposed to be this week. However, her wonderful DH surprised her with a Birthday Cruise - for THIS WEEK! So, instead of declining, she rescheduled her shows, and took off on a cruise. THE NERVE! :)p:D) She is home Sunday evening, and has a show Monday evening. She also has a catalog show out right now.

IF she can close those by Tuesday,and they total $650 in sales, I'll still make it - but I'm not holding my breath.

All I can do is be happy for her about the wonderful gift...and she's happy too, because her 30 day date is Oct. 7th, so she is still on schedule to qualify in that time period. She'll still get her rebate, and I'll still get my $100 for her qualifying....I just won't be a director until Nov.....which means I also won't get to go to the Oct. Directors Academy.:cry::cry::cry:

Owwww, Becky that stinks!

You know it's all gonna happen in HIS timing, though!!

HUGS!

I'm excited for you Becky!

532c7a6d.gif

Becky,Have you thought of gathering orders for a catalog show and having her submit it to get her to qualify on your tine schedule?

cmdtrgd said:
Becky,

Have you thought of gathering orders for a catalog show and having her submit it to get her to qualify on your tine schedule?

exactly! Sometimes you have to cheat a little.... :rolleyes:

cmdtrgd said:
Becky,

Have you thought of gathering orders for a catalog show and having her submit it to get her to qualify on your tine schedule?

No, I hadn't thought about doing that - and I won't do that. I want it to be above-board and honest, and I want her to feel good because she has accomplished this, not because I did it for her.

That would be like doing your child's science project for them.

I'm a little disappointed, but if it doesn't happen in October, I know it will happen in November.

ChefBeckyD said:
No, I hadn't thought about doing that - and I won't do that. I want it to be above-board and honest, and I want her to feel good because she has accomplished this, not because I did it for her.That would be like doing your child's science project for them.I'm a little disappointed, but if it doesn't happen in October, I know it will happen in November.
Becky - I am confident it will happen for you when the time is right!...and by them earning it they will expect to keep earning their own way not depend on you to pick it up for them each time.Besides, you need to earn for your work. If we ran around and took an hour or two of everyone we knows work shift so they can get a paycheck what does that do.Way to go Becky and you will have a good strong team really soon!

janetupnorth said:
Becky - I am confident it will happen for you when the time is right!

...and by them earning it they will expect to keep earning their own way not depend on you to pick it up for them each time.

Besides, you need to earn for your work. If we ran around and took an hour or two of everyone we knows work shift so they can get a paycheck what does that do.

Way to go Becky and you will have a good strong team really soon!

Thanks Janet! I had my last call with Y Wed. night - I am so proud to be a part of her downline. I am always amazed at how at ease she is with her business - she is a great trainer!

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks Janet! I had my last call with Y Wed. night - I am so proud to be a part of her downline. I am always amazed at how at ease she is with her business - she is a great trainer!

Good! I'm on a call with her tomorrow night with my new recruit that is about to sign. We're doing some booking training with her.

pamperedlinda said:
exactly! Sometimes you have to cheat a little.... :rolleyes:

It isn't cheating!!! A catalog host can give the orders to any consultant. It would be "cheating" if you did this with a cooking show. A NED told me to do this when I was getting close to promoting, as a back-up so I could promote when I needed to.

That's great Becky! November definately;) It's all good....maybe there's a reason to wait till then.
Just my opinion, & I'm not a director; but I don't agree with turning in a show in another consultant's name, no matter which type.

I feel it's time for the happy dancing banana's.... but I'll let KG post them this time! :) Congrats on your up and coming successes, Becky!!!

Good for you Becky!!!!
I would call HO and see if you are still able to go to NDA. As long as you have the 5 active qualified, you might be able to. I know they let you go to Leadership with contracts in hand. It is worth a call. See how your gal does, and call Oct 1st if necessary. Good for you for putting your teams success before your own, that just exemplifies what a great Director you will be!
WAHOO!

Koolotus said:
Good for you Becky!!!!
I would call HO and see if you are still able to go to NDA. As long as you have the 5 active qualified, you might be able to. I know they let you go to Leadership with contracts in hand. It is worth a call. See how your gal does, and call Oct 1st if necessary. Good for you for putting your teams success before your own, that just exemplifies what a great Director you will be!
WAHOO!

Thanks Cheryl! I hadn't thought of that. I will have 5 active qualified by the time of NDA!

Becky,
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. My 5th qualified and I was really looking forward to meeting you in person. You have to come! I agree with it being the right time. I had the opportunity to reactivate a consultant last month to promote by Sept 1st. I kept a few extra orders on hand to help her out if need be, but I didn't feel like I could do the whole thing for her. She ended up not doing anything so I had to wait until Oct 1st, but there is always a reason. I could not get Sept to book for ANYTHING and I was so frustrated. It seemed the harder I tried the worse it got, well my grandpa ended up getting sick this month and passing away and we had to make two sudden trips out of town. Now I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water with the few shows I got. So I just finished telling God NOW I understand why I couldn't book the month full. It really is all in His timing he knows better than us. Sorry for the story book, but I hope this helps.

cincychef said:
Becky,
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. My 5th qualified and I was really looking forward to meeting you in person. You have to come! I agree with it being the right time. I had the opportunity to reactivate a consultant last month to promote by Sept 1st. I kept a few extra orders on hand to help her out if need be, but I didn't feel like I could do the whole thing for her. She ended up not doing anything so I had to wait until Oct 1st, but there is always a reason. I could not get Sept to book for ANYTHING and I was so frustrated. It seemed the harder I tried the worse it got, well my grandpa ended up getting sick this month and passing away and we had to make two sudden trips out of town. Now I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water with the few shows I got. So I just finished telling God NOW I understand why I couldn't book the month full. It really is all in His timing he knows better than us. Sorry for the story book, but I hope this helps.
I know! My only disappointment (really) in waiting until Nov. would be not getting to meet my cheffer friends at NDA in October! CONGRATULATIONS on the 5th one qualifying! Yahoo for you!Thanks so much for your story - it does help. There is a master plan, and God is in control. As long as I am doing what I am supposed to be doing, I can let Him handle the details!And - I am so sorry for the loss of your Grandpa. My Grandpa was one of my best friends, and it was so hard when we lost him. (((Hugs)))

go Becky!!

ChefBeckyD said:
I know! My only disappointment (really) in waiting until Nov. would be not getting to meet my cheffer friends at NDA in October! CONGRATULATIONS on the 5th one qualifying! Yahoo for you!

Thanks so much for your story - it does help. There is a master plan, and God is in control. As long as I am doing what I am supposed to be doing, I can let Him handle the details!

And - I am so sorry for the loss of your Grandpa. My Grandpa was one of my best friends, and it was so hard when we lost him. (((Hugs)))

Thanks Becky, it has been hard, but I really hope to see you at NDA.

Waiting for tomorrow's update Becky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got an email from her - the catalog show is closing at $265 - so she needs a show of $400 tonight, and needs it to close tomorrow......ARGHHHHHH!

ChefBeckyD said:
Just got an email from her - the catalog show is closing at $265 - so she needs a show of $400 tonight, and needs it to close tomorrow......ARGHHHHHH!

Have you coached her on how to close a show that night?

If it makes it, I think it would benefit her not to worry about it over vacation.

Overall, what is meant to be, will be. It will be congrats tomorrow or the end of this month!

janetupnorth said:
Have you coached her on how to close a show that night?

If it makes it, I think it would benefit her not to worry about it over vacation.

Overall, what is meant to be, will be. It will be congrats tomorrow or the end of this month!

She just got back from vacation last night. She was gone this past week. We've talked about closing tonight or tomorrow...but I don't have time to coach her much - she is working today (She's a teacher) and then going home, and packing and leaving for her show. She's much more focused on qualifying in her 30 days than on me promoting....as it should be. Her 30 days ends Oct. 7th.

ChefBeckyD said:
She just got back from vacation last night. She was gone this past week. We've talked about closing tonight or tomorrow...but I don't have time to coach her much - she is working today (She's a teacher) and then going home, and packing and leaving for her show. She's much more focused on qualifying in her 30 days than on me promoting....as it should be. Her 30 days ends Oct. 7th.

I agree, as it should be! Your business will be blessed in the long run!

I have a recruit signing October 10th which will make it in the promo, but we haven't even talked about that much, just focused on HER 30 day start and making it strong.

She is on a mission to book those shows!

Related to Is Becky Ready to Take on October and Qualify in Just 30 Days?

1. What is "It's Almost October Becky..." all about?

"It's Almost October Becky..." is a seasonal promotion from Pampered Chef that focuses on fall-themed products and recipes.

2. Can anyone participate in "It's Almost October Becky..."?

Yes, "It's Almost October Becky..." is open to all Pampered Chef customers and consultants.

3. What kind of products can I expect to see in "It's Almost October Becky..."?

The products featured in "It's Almost October Becky..." range from kitchen tools to seasonal ingredients, all with a fall twist. Think pumpkin-shaped cookie cutters, apple cider mix, and more!

4. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts during "It's Almost October Becky..."?

Yes, there will be special discounts and deals available only during the "It's Almost October Becky..." promotion. Make sure to keep an eye out for them!

5. How long does "It's Almost October Becky..." last?

The promotion typically runs throughout the month of October, but exact dates may vary. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for specific dates and details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mzpatient
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • PampMomof3