• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Irresistible Chocolate Recipes for Your Next Gathering

during the show). Anyway - the show went great and I had a lot of fun! Thanks for all the great suggestions ladies!
Tara1021
Any good ones out there besides the Choc Pecan Lattice Tart??? My hostess wants chocolate.....I just don't have something in my current reportoire!! I know I can count on you guys!!! :D

My favorite is Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake (In All The Best) but if you don't want to heat up the oven, Do the Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue (also in All The Best) w/ Strawberries and Cinnamon Chips w/ the choc. swirls on them......yummy!

Little Cups of Heaven...my favorite chocolate recipe. I make the cups at home, and demo the filling. HTH!

Little Cups of Heaven

Cookie or Brownie Dough, premade/bought
Regular size box of pudding
Milk
8 oz tub Cool Whip, thawed

For the Cups:
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• In mini-muffin pan, grease cups (or use Pan-Eze*, recommended)
• Using Small Scoop (or approximately 1 tablespoon), place dough of choice in cups
• Bake for 10-12 minutes (ABSOLUTELY no more than 12 minutes)
• Let cool for 10 minutes
• Using tart shaper, press into cups; give a slight twist to remove (this can be tricky…timing is everything to get them out…once you have it figured out, it’s very easy!)
• Let cool completely

In the meantime, prepare the “Heaven”
• Prepare pudding using HALF the milk
• Fold in the ENTIRE tub of Cool Whip
• Fill Easy Accent Decorator; use desired tip

When the Cups are completely cooled, fill with “Heaven” mixture

Eat and enjoy!

Possible Combinations:

Chocolate Chip cookie dough, chocolate pudding, chocolate flavored Cool Whip
Brownies, cheesecake pudding, regular Cool Whip, fruit pie filling for topping

Chocolate Trifle!!

There are tons of good ideas...search for the trifle recipe booklet!

I'm with Becky - the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake....YUM-O!

I'm with Becky and Chris... the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake always gets oohs and ahhs and is usually almost devoured, no matter what size crowd it there!

The other one I had success with last summer was the Berries n' cream brownie squares or something like that. It was in the catalog last s/s

But would the turtle fudge skillet cake be a good demo??? Hmmmmmm

KellyTheChef said:
Chocolate Trifle!!

Ohhh...Ohhh...ohhh.......I'm with Kelly on this one! Instead of making it with Chocolate cake, make it with Fudge Brownies! It is "to die for"!!!!!

Tara1021 said:
But would the turtle fudge skillet cake be a good demo??? Hmmmmmm

Some of my highest shows have had this as a demo. There is tons that you can use. I always add the EAD for whipped cream (and a scoop to put it in the EAD) and the ice cream scoop for ice cream. I drizzle the mixture with the v-shaped cutter and cool the pan on the cooling racks. Serve on the large round platter with the cut 'n serve. Use the hot pad and the oven mit to take the cake out of the oven. food chopper for nuts, cutting board for food chopper, micro-cooker, small mix 'n scraper, I could go on and on!

hmmmm.....i see how this could work! I was also mulling over the chocolate fondue. Would be GREAT for summer. I've made it to take places and used the lg. square bowl w/basket w/ small bowl in the middle and fruit all around. Could make the chips ahead of time and drizzle w/ the chocolate during demo. Cut up a pineapple and show a pretty presentation w/ strawberries and grapes w/ the chips stuck in several places. Would use high dollar items...cutlery, lg. simple additions pieces, lg. round stone or bar pan, batter bowl, of course!

Tara1021 said:
hmmmm.....i see how this could work! I was also mulling over the chocolate fondue. Would be GREAT for summer. I've made it to take places and used the lg. square bowl w/basket w/ small bowl in the middle and fruit all around. Could make the chips ahead of time and drizzle w/ the chocolate during demo. Cut up a pineapple and show a pretty presentation w/ strawberries and grapes w/ the chips stuck in several places. Would use high dollar items...cutlery, lg. simple additions pieces, lg. round stone or bar pan, batter bowl, of course!

I have to say - both of these "oldies but goodies" are still my very favorite demos! I love doing the Fondue for outdoor parties and for Express Shows (lunch time show etc....)

Great choices but don't forget about the Tiramisu Brownie Squares (can do it as a Trifle recipe too.

Thanks for all the great suggestions ladies! I ended up doing the Chocolate Fondue from All the Best tonight. It was a hit! The show went really well tonight. I kinda played it as a simple summer entertaining show and used the lg square bowl w/ the woven selections basket and the bar pan to make the cinnamon chips. Cut up a pineapple w/santoku, snipped off little bunches of grapes w/ the shears. Cut up apples w/ the knife b/c I forgot the apple slicer (crisis before I left the house....my engagement ring went missing off my finger! found it though!) I highly recommend this simple recipe that makes a big statement.

you guys rock!

Glad it went well for you Tara! This is a recipe I haven't tried yet, so I think I may have to try it soon!

Related to Irresistible Chocolate Recipes for Your Next Gathering

1. What is the main ingredient in the Chocolate Demo Recipe?

The main ingredient in the Chocolate Demo Recipe is high-quality chocolate. It is important to use a good quality chocolate for the best flavor and texture.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for this recipe, such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate. Just keep in mind that the flavor and sweetness may vary depending on the type of chocolate used.

3. How many servings does the Chocolate Demo Recipe make?

The Chocolate Demo Recipe typically makes 12 servings. However, this may vary depending on the size of the servings or if you use a different size of baking pan.

4. What type of baking pan should I use for this recipe?

We recommend using a 9x13 inch baking pan for the Chocolate Demo Recipe. This will ensure that the brownies bake evenly and have the perfect texture.

5. Can I add any additional toppings or mix-ins to the Chocolate Demo Recipe?

Yes, you can add in your favorite toppings or mix-ins to customize the Chocolate Demo Recipe. Some popular options include nuts, chocolate chips, or a drizzle of caramel on top.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara1021
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • CAPCnewbie