• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite for Just Chocolate Bliss?

In summary, "Invite for Just Chocolate Bliss" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn how to make chocolate desserts using their high-quality products. To host an event, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who will help schedule a date and send out invitations. During the event, guests will watch a demonstration, taste the desserts, and have the opportunity to ask questions. No cooking experience is necessary to attend and the event is free of cost.
pckelly
Anyone have an invite for just the chocolate Bliss, with a pic of either the brownies or trifle? I believe this show will be a big hit for me!!

Do you want a different one than is available from PC?

No, I just want one that has Chocolate Bliss on it with a pic, I know someone had posted one with all 3 on it, but I just want the one!

Consultant Corner has invite for the different ones. Under where all the printable materials and stuff are... down the bottom of the page under theme shows.

There's no picture on those, just Chocolate Bliss and of course spaces to put the host's information and time.

pckelly said:
There's no picture on those, just Chocolate Bliss and of course spaces to put the host's information and time.

Not sure if this will work. Give it a try.

Attachments

• Chocolate Bliss.pub
    1.1 MB · Views: 316
Thanks Malisa, but I don't want all that info on it. I just want a pic of the desserts and it saying Chocolate Bliss.

Related to Invite for Just Chocolate Bliss?

What is "Invite for Just Chocolate Bliss"?

Invite for Just Chocolate Bliss is a special event that Pampered Chef offers where guests can learn how to make delicious and decadent chocolate desserts using our high-quality products.

How do I host an "Invite for Just Chocolate Bliss" event?

Hosting an "Invite for Just Chocolate Bliss" event is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you schedule a date and send out invitations to your guests.

What can I expect at an "Invite for Just Chocolate Bliss" event?

During the event, you and your guests will get to watch a demonstration on how to make various chocolate desserts using Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to taste the desserts and ask any questions you may have.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend an "Invite for Just Chocolate Bliss" event?

No, you do not need any cooking experience to attend the event. Our consultants will guide you through each step and provide helpful tips and tricks to make the process easy and enjoyable.

Is there a cost to attend an "Invite for Just Chocolate Bliss" event?

There is no cost to attend an "Invite for Just Chocolate Bliss" event. It is a fun and free opportunity to learn how to make delicious chocolate desserts using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • rbergwrightchef