• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Investigating a Mysterious Missing Zester Cover

In summary, if you are unable to find the cover for your zester, first check the box or packaging it came in, and then your usual storage area for kitchen tools. If you cannot locate it, you can purchase a replacement cover from our website or customer service team. The time it takes to receive the replacement will depend on your location and shipping method. Our zester covers come with a limited warranty, and we recommend using the specific cover that came with your zester. However, if it is missing due to a manufacturing defect, please contact our customer service team. If you are unable to find the cover, you can use a small piece of plastic wrap or foil as a temporary solution.
bridgetbakes
A host who show arrived called me to say that the zester cover was missing from the zester/scorers that were ordered on her show. I was puzzled because I didn't think these came with covers. :confused:

When I looked at the Use and Care instructions online, there is no mention of a cover. However, she read to me the Use & Care card that came with the Z/S and it mentions a cover! To make sure she was reading the right U&C card I asked her to give me the item # on the card and it is the correct one for the Z/S, #1134.

Strange, no? Can anyone clue me in? Have there ever been errors on Use & Care cards?

no cover on this one.

my julliene peeler has a cover but not zester-did you check the replacement form and see if there was one on there? just to see

Look at page 33 in the spring 08 catalog. Item N, the round jagged thing does have a plastic cover which I promptly lost, but it did come with a cover.

The circle for making melon balls doesn't have a cover.

Never mind, I was looking at the Core & More, item #1176.

The catalog is confusing because it looks like the Core & More is item N, but it's item J.

The zester doesn't have a cover.

I got a Use & Care for the Flour/Sugar shaker that was wrong, BTW. It's since been corrected.

Related to Investigating a Mysterious Missing Zester Cover

1. What should I do if I can't find the zester cover?

If you are missing your zester cover, the first thing you should do is check the box or packaging that your zester came in. The cover may have accidentally fallen out during shipping or packaging. If it is not in the box, check the area where you normally store your kitchen tools. It may have been accidentally placed in a different location.

2. Can I purchase a replacement zester cover?

Yes, we do offer replacement zester covers for purchase. You can visit our website or contact our customer service team to order a new cover. Please have the model number of your zester on hand when ordering to ensure you receive the correct cover.

3. How long does it typically take to receive a replacement zester cover?

The time it takes to receive a replacement zester cover will depend on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

4. Is there a warranty for the zester cover?

Our zester covers come with a limited warranty, which covers any manufacturing defects or issues with the cover. If your zester cover is missing due to a manufacturing defect, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I use a different cover for my zester?

We recommend using the cover that came with your zester, as it is specifically designed to fit your zester and prevent any damage to the blades. However, if you are unable to find your zester cover, you can use a small piece of plastic wrap or foil to cover the blades for storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • mrshamel3808