• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Cookie Invitations and a Pampered Chef Cell Phone Holder?

In summary, an "Fs - Cookie Invite" is a fun and easy way to host a cookie exchange with friends and family. You can send out "Fs - Cookie Invites" through email, social media, or by printing physical invitations. These invites can be customized to fit your party theme and it is recommended to invite 8-12 guests for a successful party. Tips for hosting include setting a convenient date and time, providing suggested cookie recipes, and having extra containers for guests to take home cookies.
catlwilles
Gold Member
I've got 5 packs of "How Sweet It Is" cookie invitations. I'll sell them for .75 each plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

I've also got a black cell phone holder that says Pampered Chef on it and will hold a small flip phone. I'll take best offer, pm me if interested.

Thanks!

Sale Pending!

Related to Interested in Cookie Invitations and a Pampered Chef Cell Phone Holder?

1. What is an "Fs - Cookie Invite"?

An "Fs - Cookie Invite" is a fun and easy way to host a cookie exchange with friends and family. It involves inviting guests to bring a batch of their favorite cookies to share with everyone at the party.

2. How do I send out "Fs - Cookie Invites"?

You can send out "Fs - Cookie Invites" through email, social media, or by printing physical invitations. Pampered Chef also offers customizable "Fs - Cookie Invite" templates for our consultants to use.

3. Can I customize the "Fs - Cookie Invites" for my party theme?

Yes, you can customize the "Fs - Cookie Invites" to fit your party theme. Our consultants have various templates available, or you can create your own using our customizable options.

4. How many guests should I invite for an "Fs - Cookie Invite" party?

We recommend inviting 8-12 guests for an "Fs - Cookie Invite" party. This allows for a good variety of cookies without overwhelming the host or guests.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful "Fs - Cookie Invite" party?

Some tips for hosting a successful "Fs - Cookie Invite" party include setting a date and time that works for all guests, providing a list of suggested cookie recipes to avoid duplicates, and having extra containers or bags for guests to take home cookies they enjoyed. It's also helpful to have some light refreshments and drinks available for guests to enjoy while exchanging cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies