• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Booth Opportunity in Anchorage, AK?

In summary, the best way to clean Pampered Chef products is to hand wash them with warm soapy water and avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. Some products are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. All products are safe to use in the oven, but be sure to check temperature limits. To become a consultant in Anchorage, AK, contact a local representative or sign up on the website. The return policy allows for a full refund or exchange within 30 days, with the exception of personalized or customized products.
akggirl
Gold Member
My team has a booth opportunity and we would like to know if any other Anchorage ladies are interested in participating... $40ish for a 2 hour time slot, no set up or break down.

Date, Location & times available?

It's not untill April, at the Egan Center, but if we don't have enough people interested, we need to back out soon... It's a Sat-Sun, 16-17, if memory serves me (don't have my calendar at the moment).

I wish Sitka was closer!

I have a friend who is moving from Fairbanks to Anchorage in a few weeks and is looking for some opportunities to get her business up and running in the new area, so I'll pass this info along if you don't mind.

dme.grant said:
I have a friend who is moving from Fairbanks to Anchorage in a few weeks and is looking for some opportunities to get her business up and running in the new area, so I'll pass this info along if you don't mind.

Absolutely! I'm a "more the merrier" type, so if she is looking for team meetings or just a friendly face tell her to contact me :)

I did get some positive feedback re the event, so we won't be backing out, and once we start finalizing, I'll be sure to post again.

Related to Interested in a Booth Opportunity in Anchorage, AK?

1. What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef products?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef products is to hand wash them with warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that could damage the surface of the product. For tough stains, let the product soak in warm soapy water before scrubbing with a soft sponge or cloth.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher?

While some of our products are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan. The high heat and harsh detergents in dishwashers can cause damage to the products over time.

3. Are Pampered Chef products safe to use in the oven?

Yes, all of our products are designed to be used in the oven, unless otherwise stated. However, be sure to check the product's specific temperature limits before using in the oven.

4. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef in Anchorage, AK?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef in Anchorage, AK, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef representative or visit our website to sign up. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to run your own business, earn income, and receive discounts on our products.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the product within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note, personalized or customized products cannot be returned unless they are defective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DizziePixie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedcheermom