• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Inside Scoop: Uncovering the New Career Builder Leads

In summary, the Home Office is testing a new lead generation tool through a pilot program on CareerBuilder.com. Eligible Directors who have recruited at least one new Consultant in the past 4 months can receive leads through this campaign. The program will run from October 3 to December 31 and job seekers can choose to be assigned to a Consultant, sign an agreement immediately, or request further follow-up from a Consultant they are already working with. The Home Office will monitor and analyze the results of the campaign. The details of the program can be found on Consultant's Corner and participants can receive assistance in signing up new Consultants. This, along with the national advertising campaign, makes October an exciting month to share the
finley1991
On Consultant's Corner it says:

Career Builder
The Home Office is testing a new way to generate recruiting leads.

When I click the link nothing happens... I get a page that isn't loaded yet. I'm finding this kind of interesting....

Anyone have any inside info?

I saw that too. I wonder what it is.

I don't see the link!

I saw it when I signed on and then went to do some work on my website...when I clicked back to CC, it was gone!

Yup... it's gone. It was right under "promoting your business" and under the Round-up info.

Maybe careerbuilder.com ???

cmdtrgd said:
Maybe careerbuilder.com ???

I looked and all that is up there now are jobs for positions at HO.

It's an interesting idea though... when I was in the job market a few years ago, there were a lot of DS companies posting job offers on Monster.

Couldn't hurt!

wow! how cool would this be?

I don't see it...

ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630

from Janine Davis, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer

Please share this with your downline.

Dear Director,

We have an exciting new lead generation tool to announce. This Friday, Oct. 3, the Home Office will launch a pilot program to test a new way to generate qualified recruiting leads. From Friday, Oct. 3 through Wednesday, Dec. 31, The Pampered Chef® business opportunity will be posted on CareerBuilder.com. Click here to see a copy of the advertisement. http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cb_ad.pdf

Directors who are currently eligible for leads and who have also recruited at least one new Consultant in the past 4 months, will be eligible to receive Career Builder leads during this campaign. The 4 month time frame is on a rolling basis throughout the campaign. For example, if you recruited at least one Consultant from June – September, you’re eligible to receive leads in October. All Consultants who are eligible for leads in this pilot program will receive an email later today.

Job seekers will be able to click on The Pampered Chef® posting and choose one of three actions:

1) Request to be assigned to a Consultant for further follow-up

2) Sign an Agreement immediately

3) Request further follow up from a Consultant they are already working with

The Home Office will monitor and analyze the campaign results to determine the effectiveness of the program.

Today, we will send an email, to each eligible Director, that provides the details of the program. Additionally, we will launch a page on Consultant’s Corner to assist participants in signing up new Consultants.

The Career Builder campaign, along with our national advertising campaign in Everyday Food, make October an exciting month to share the Pampered Chef® opportunity.

Sincerely,

Janine Davis

I last recruited in June which is almost shameful, but I am STOKED that I am eligible for this lead generator!!! I'm excited to see what the results will be.

Chef Kearns said:
I last recruited in June which is almost shameful, but I am STOKED that I am eligible for this lead generator!!! I'm excited to see what the results will be.

ME TOO! AND I'm stoked that I hit $1500 last night so that I can KEEP my HO leads. I'd be close to suicidal today reading that if I had lost them!!!!

I signed one in July and one in September! YAY!!!!!

I'm really excited about this. I am sick of DUD HO leads.

Thanks for posting the execu-flash. My exec doesn't send them down (and she's my director too).

I just got an email saying that I am eligible!! I just printed off the info from CC and will be prepared. Here's hoping they start coming!!

guess I can't play since I am not a Director anymore.....this is my month, though!!!

darn it, since I haven't been working as much, I haven't been recruiting as much so I don't qualify.

bethcooks4u said:
Thanks for posting the execu-flash. My exec doesn't send them down (and she's my director too).

I just got an email saying that I am eligible!! I just printed off the info from CC and will be prepared. Here's hoping they start coming!!

I'm excited that I'm chosen as well!!! :D

I hope this turns out great for us!

I got the email this evening, too!! SO EXCITED!

I'm so excited about this. I haven't been recruiting recently and need to step this up. I can't wait to see what this is going to do for our businesses!!

This is so cool! Now I'm just trying to figure out the best timing to update my address to reflect Ohio so I get leads from there. I'll probably do it towards the end of next week. I wouldn't want to get leads from here that I couldn't help the way I'd like to.

It's 43F here this morning... I left the window open last night while I was sleeping and forgot that we don't have a furnace today!!!! We are getting a new one installed so I've pulled my computer into bed with me where it's warm!Anyway, because I am doing anything not to get out of bed, I was fiddling around on careerbuilder's website and putting in other DS companies. NOTHING came up like what PC is offering for the 5-6 I put in, other than jobs at their home offices. I can't wait to look online tomorrow and see what it says when we put in PC (even though I've already seen the ad from the e-mail they sent us).So I think that's kind of good news?!!?!!

This is SOOO cool!!!! I was so excited to get the email yesterday. If this is a success (and leads actually pan out), this may save my quest for the Paris trip. I need to get on the ball and get my business up to where I want it. I am PSYCHED!! I can't wait until Friday to see when the leads will start coming in. I hope, hope, hope that this will lead to many recruits for all of us! :pray::pray::pray:

I got the email last night too. I was SO excited. I hope it is a success. I have leads but no one is ready yet. I still need 2 recruits to earn my trip. So this may be the answer to my prayers.

Personally, I think this will be more successful than HO leads that come through our websites. The reason I think this is because when people go through our websites, sometimes they are just surfing the net or just curious about our biz. I've found with my consultants is that if they are serious and are a current customer, they will contact me directly. (This isn't to say that HO leads aren't great. My newest consultant who ROCKS was a HO lead).Also, the people who are looking on career builder are LOOKING for a job. They want something and this could be it. I think it will bring us at least some more serious candidates.With that, my only hesitation stems back to an ad I ran in the newspaper once looking for consultants. I made it very clear in the ad that it was a commission-based job demoing kitchen products. The only calls I got (3 of them) were men who wanted chef's jobs and salaried positions. So we will see... either way, getting PCs name out there never hurts!

I couldn't agree more Colleen!! Well said! I can't wait to see what this brings!

I agree with Colleen. These will be more qualified leads.

I was all excited to see our ad on Career Builder this morning but my excitement died pretty quick when I saw the line THIS IS NOT A REAL POSTING PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. And it's on there twice.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?IPath=QHKCV&ff=21&APath=2.21.0.0.0&job_did=J8F5H56B14Q5SZWLKF6

Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Huh - I guess they're finishing up the ad? Hopefully it'll be ready to be properly posted by the end of the day.

finley1991 said:
I was all excited to see our ad on Career Builder this morning but my excitement died pretty quick when I saw the line THIS IS NOT A REAL POSTING PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. And it's on there twice.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?IPath=QHKCV&ff=21&APath=2.21.0.0.0&job_did=J8F5H56B14Q5SZWLKF6

If you click on the "Find out more about us" or someting link then click on the job posting from that screen that message does not appear; however, Career Builder does have an "Advice" box that says not put supply your SSN and credit card number to prospective employers. So...we'll see. I only want the best and brightest on my team, so I hope that those people go ahead and click "Start Today"

Good point. I did click on the Learn More About this Company link and like the next page except for the part that reads:

Company Quick Look

Year founded: 1980
Corporate Type: Private
Primary Business: Catering

Catering?

Good news! I did find a link that doesn't look like the test one! This one is for the Atlanta area so hopefully some of you will hear something soon!!!!http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?IPath=CJR&APath=2.21.0.0.0&job_did=J8B4RX6ZPY83Q9WMB78

There are tons on there now under many cities across the country. I can't wait to start getting leads!!! I'm sure they only have certain ways to categorize things (FT, PT, etc) but it's listed under a FT option. I wonder if they can also somehow have it come up under PT searches.:confused:

Wahoo!I'm still not liking the part where when you click "Learn More about this company" it lists our primary biz as catering! Hopefully they will clear that up soon.What I am liking is that I put in MI and every major city came up so if someone puts in their regional area, it will come up!!!!YAY!!!!

I think what TPC did with posting on careerbuilders is a great thing, but the closest major city that is listed for me is over 2 hours away. I guess I won't be getting any leads even though I got the email stating that I am in the test.

Michelle

Well this is going to be a bti confusing:
"For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>"

How else are they going to order their new consultant kit?

dannyzmom said:
Well this is going to be a bti confusing:
"For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>"

How else are they going to order their new consultant kit?

I'm going to shoot an e-mail to my NED and see if I can get her input. I'll keep you posted! ;)

This is the response I got from my NED:

Dear Colleen,
The language at the bottom of the ad is standard for sites such as Career Builders. It should be phase most people who use that site.

Catering may be the closest category from which we were given to pick. I'm pretty sure direct sales is not an option. I wouldn't worry about it since our name recognition is so high. Twenty years ago it was an issue. Not today.

Glad you're excited about this new branch in our lead system!

Just got off the phone with my first Career Builder lead... she works part-time in customer service at a major bank and is looking to do something else. So we will see.... (keeping my fingers crossed!!!!)

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

finley1991 said:
Just got off the phone with my first Career Builder lead... she works part-time in customer service at a major bank and is looking to do something else. So we will see.... (keeping my fingers crossed!!!!)

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Great Job Colleen! Nothing here, YET!! Keeping my hopes HIGH! Good LUCK with yours! :D

I just got my first Career builders lead. It is a guy. I set up a phone call with him today at 1:00 PM. We will see if this is truly a lead. I'll let you all know the outcome.

Great Melissa! I've never received a lead from this. I"m glad someone is benifitting from this.

I spoke with him today. He is an actual lead. So far anyway. He wasn't real familiar with PC. But thinks this might be for him after the holidays. Plans to view my web site and look at our product line.
This would be great if he pans out. This is my 2nd male lead in the last month and haven't had luck yet with them signing.

1. What is the new Career Builder feature on Consultant's Corner?

The Home Office is currently testing a new way to generate recruiting leads through the Career Builder feature on Consultant's Corner.

2. How do I access the Career Builder feature?

To access the Career Builder feature, simply click on the link provided on Consultant's Corner. However, if the page is not loading yet, it may be because the feature is still in the testing phase.

3. Is the Career Builder feature available for all consultants?

Currently, the Career Builder feature is only available for consultants who have access to Consultant's Corner. If you are not able to access the feature, it may be because it is still being tested and not yet available to all consultants.

4. Will using the Career Builder feature cost me any additional money?

No, the Career Builder feature is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to help generate recruiting leads for consultants.

5. Can I get any inside information on the new Career Builder feature?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide any inside information on the new Career Builder feature as it is still in the testing phase and details are subject to change. We encourage you to continue checking Consultant's Corner for updates and announcements on the feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MORFIA