• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inSearch Of: Upline in Delaware

In summary, Dana D. is looking to resign from Pampered Chef and is looking for an Upline who is motivated and willing to assist her. She is meeting with a local director tomorrow.
dldunphy
Good morning,

I am looking to resign with Pampered Chef and my upline that I had signed under a few years ago is no longer involved with Pampered Chef.

I am looking for an Upline who is motivated and willing to assist me with getting my business of the ground.

I live in Smyrna, Delaware so I am looking for someone local who would also have training meetings/sessions.

I look forward to hearing from m potential uplines. I enjoyed selling Pampered Chef when I was a consultant, but life happened (work, school, etc). I still work full time but have decided to not return to college.

Feel free to respond here or message me at [email protected]

Thank you!
Dana D.:chef:

I sent you a message - I'm not in Delaware, but I do have long distance consultants on my team, so I know how to provide that type of support!

Hi Dana!

I'm not in Delwaware, and while 90% of my colleagues for my 9-5 job work in DE, I'm not aware of any of them being a PC consultant. Don't forget, you don't need to sign with someone local, you can sign with anyone you'd like, and Hospitality meetings can always be arranged.

Have you used the main PC website to request information for a local consultant?

I agree with the other 2 girls. Your upline doesn't have to be local. I have 61 members on my team and have moved twice in a year (military move from Okinawa, Japan to Tokyo, Japan last summer and then evacuated in March 2011 to Texas). So I don't have a single member of my team local to me.Where there's a will, there's a way. If you know someone you already like, you can do weekly one-on-one calls for motivation and to ask questions or just call/e-mail when you have questions. ;)Any of us would love to have you on our teams! :D

Go on Pamperedchef.com and request a local director

Thank you Ladies for all your advice. I contacted Pampered Chef to find a Director in my area and I am meeting with her tomorrow.

Thank you again,
Dana D.

Congrats and good luck with your re-start! :D

What is "inSearch Of: Upline in Delaware"?

"inSearch Of: Upline in Delaware" is a networking event specifically designed for individuals in Delaware who are looking for a mentor or business partner to help them grow their business or career.

Who can attend "inSearch Of: Upline in Delaware"?

Anyone who is interested in finding a mentor or business partner in Delaware is welcome to attend "inSearch Of: Upline in Delaware". This event is open to individuals from all industries and backgrounds.

When and where is "inSearch Of: Upline in Delaware" held?

The date and location of "inSearch Of: Upline in Delaware" may vary, but it is typically held once a month at a designated venue in Delaware. The exact details can be found on the event's website or social media pages.

How can I register for "inSearch Of: Upline in Delaware"?

You can register for "inSearch Of: Upline in Delaware" by visiting the event's website or social media pages and following the registration instructions. You may also be able to register at the door on the day of the event, but it is recommended to register in advance to secure your spot.

What can I expect from "inSearch Of: Upline in Delaware"?

At "inSearch Of: Upline in Delaware", you can expect to network and connect with other professionals in the area who are looking for a mentor or business partner. There may also be speakers or workshops focused on personal and professional development. It is a great opportunity to make valuable connections and learn from experienced individuals in your field.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Christine Hughes