• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of Recipes for New Consultant...help?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to start with simple and versatile recipes that will appeal to a variety of customers. These can include popular options like Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, Veggie Pizza, and Spinach Artichoke Dip. It's also important to be mindful of dietary restrictions and preferences, as Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to different needs. You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your recipes as a selling point, showcasing how they make cooking and baking easier. There are a variety of recipes to choose from on the Pampered Chef website and through your consultant account, and you can personalize your selection for different types of events.
sap226
I'd appreciate any help I can get! I have a new consultant who is looking for recipes she can make with her kit items. She isn't thrilled with the recipes PC provided for the kit, except the 3 cheese Garden Pizza. :confused:

The last two recipes available in each section of the SBRB is for the new consultant kit!

Thanks! Luckily I have a few of those! lol :)

wadesgirl said:
The last two recipes available in each section of the SBRB is for the new consultant kit!

What's the SBRB?

I think it means "Season's Best Recipe Book"

They are also archived on CC. So you can look up past issues that you don't have.

babywings76 said:
They are also archived on CC. So you can look up past issues that you don't have.

Ooooh. Didn't know that. Thanks.

sap226 said:
I'd appreciate any help I can get! I have a new consultant who is looking for recipes she can make with her kit items. She isn't thrilled with the recipes PC provided for the kit, except the 3 cheese Garden Pizza. :confused:

I would encourage her to keep doing the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza. As a new consultant it is a good idea to become very proficient with the recipe, so that you can focus on selling the product (not the recipe). There is nothing wrong with doing the same recipe over & over again :)

chicken enchilada pizza

1. What are the best recipes to start with as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to start with simple and versatile recipes that will appeal to a variety of customers. Some popular options are the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, Veggie Pizza, and Spinach Artichoke Dip.

2. Are there any specific dietary restrictions or preferences I should keep in mind when selecting recipes?

Yes, it's important to be mindful of dietary restrictions and preferences when selecting recipes for your Pampered Chef events. We offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. You can also modify recipes to accommodate specific preferences, such as using alternative ingredients or offering substitution suggestions.

3. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my recipes as a selling point?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and baking easier, so it's always a good idea to incorporate them into your recipes. For example, you can use the Garlic Press to quickly mince garlic, or the Food Chopper to chop vegetables for a salad. You can also include tips on how customers can use the products in their own kitchens.

4. Where can I find a variety of recipes to choose from for my Pampered Chef events?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes on our website, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. You can also access our digital recipe library through your consultant account. Additionally, our seasonal catalogs and product flyers often feature new and popular recipes that you can try out.

5. Can I personalize my recipe selection for different types of events?

Yes, you can definitely personalize your recipe selection for different types of events. For example, if you're hosting a holiday-themed event, you can choose recipes that are festive and seasonal. You can also tailor your recipes to fit the theme or purpose of the event, such as a girls' night in or a family-friendly cooking party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcmckay