• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Online Order Process: What You Need to Know

In summary, an Individual Online Order is a way for customers to place an order directly with a Pampered Chef consultant without attending an in-person party or event. To place an Individual Online Order, customers can visit the consultant's personal Pampered Chef website and select the products they would like to purchase. However, host rewards are not available for Individual Online Orders. The delivery time for an Individual Online Order may vary and customers can return or exchange items within 30 days of purchase by contacting their consultant.
princessmeshelle
ok, i tried searching and skimmed a little but didn't find anything... when someone places an individual order online do i do anything? do i need to submit it? or does it just go straight to HO? :confused: i just qualified and this is my first online order NOT involved with a show. so... do i need to do anything or does it just send me an email letting me know i got an order? :confused: TIA

You don't need to do anything... At least I didn't for my first online order...

not to sound stupid or antagonizing, but what about subsequent orders? would it be correct to assume that all online order not pertaining to a show i do not do anything with? i can be pretty simple sometimes and i don't want to assume too much... i get in trouble when i do that...:D

No, you just get commission. Isn't that great! If you get the person's info then send them an e-mail to thank them and remind them of the warranty.

ok thank you both for clearing that up. i would hate to assume it's taken care of and have it bite me later. thank you again!

I send a thank you and if its a big order, I send a seasons best! I get tons of repeat customers who just aren't interested in shows but products.

Send out an email about the HWC stuff - I did just to family and friends and have over $500 in sales already with more coming in !!!

now, i am looking at the PWA on CC, and i thought there were thank you notes you could send.. or was that just for online orders for shows?

Related to Individual Online Order Process: What You Need to Know

What is an Individual Online Order?

An Individual Online Order is a way for customers to place an order directly with a Pampered Chef consultant without attending an in-person party or event.

How do I place an Individual Online Order?

You can place an Individual Online Order by visiting the consultant's personal Pampered Chef website and selecting the products you would like to purchase.

Can I still earn host rewards with an Individual Online Order?

No, host rewards are only available for orders placed at an in-person party or event. However, your consultant may have special promotions or discounts available for Individual Online Orders.

How long does it take for an Individual Online Order to be delivered?

The delivery time may vary depending on the products ordered and your location. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Can I return or exchange items from an Individual Online Order?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from an Individual Online Order within 30 days of purchase. Please contact your consultant for more information on our return and exchange policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pedey