• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indianapolis Cheffers - I Need You!

In summary, there are several activities to do in Indianapolis on a Wednesday, such as visiting the zoo or the Children's Museum, which is great for both kids and adults. The Children's Museum has a current exhibit on Curious George and a future exhibit on comic books. It is recommended to spend the whole day at the museum. If staying overnight, the Caribbean Cove Water Park is a good option. For those with family members who cannot be left alone, it is advised to plan accordingly. Overall, the conversation participants highly recommend the Children's Museum and express interest in meeting up for future visits to Indianapolis.
dianevill
Gold Member
What is there to do in Indianapolis on a Wednesday? I need to travel there for my job (leaving Tuesday afternoon, coming home Wednesday night). We're thinking of making it a family mini-trip, but I have no idea what my DH can do with the kids (8 and 6 year olds) while I'm working during the day on Wednesday. Suggestions?

TIA!

go to the zoo...

Children's museum. Great for kids and adults!

chefjeanine said:
Children's museum. Great for kids and adults!

YES! The Children's Museum is excellent!

http://www.childrensmuseum.org/index2.htm

The museum it is. We're going to stay at the Caribbean Cover Water Park Tuesday night and Dan's going to take the kids to the museum on Wed.

Thanks for your help - I knew I could count on my cheffer friends!

You'll love the Children's Museum. It's amazing. It's a shame it's Wednesday you're interested in. I'll be in Indianapolis from Thursday through Saturday.I'll be dad-sitting. My parents are visiting. (They live year-round in Florida.) They're staying in Indy. Mom is going with a friend to visit a mutual friend in Chicago. Dad is an 85-year-old blind man with hearing difficulties. It's not a good idea to leave him alone for long periods of time. LOL!

I second the childrens museum...we visited my sister in law just outside Indy over spring break, they had an awesome curious george display going on and I think they were advertising that there is going to be something w/ comic books soon..not sure if it's now, but definitely give it a try, and plan to go early and spend the day there..it's worth it!

Thanks again for the affirmation, ladies. Rae, wish we could've met up. I'll be back in the area again at some point, so maybe then!

Let me know, Diane. I'm only about 90 minutes from Indianapolis.

I'll let you know, Rae. Looks like I should be headed that way again within the next few months.

Just wanted to let you all know you rock! We just got back a few minutes ago and my kids had a blast at the children's museum today. We ended up staying at a "normal" hotel - it worked out fine because the drive ended up being a LOT longer than we planned. The kids got to swim last night for a little bit, and today was packed with 7 hours of museum fun with Dad. Wish I got to spend the day with them - they had more fun than I did.

Thanks again!

Related to Indianapolis Cheffers - I Need You!

1. What is "Indianapolis Cheffers - I Need You!"?

"Indianapolis Cheffers - I Need You!" is a call to action for talented chefs in the Indianapolis area to join our team at Pampered Chef. We are looking for passionate and skilled chefs to help us create delicious and innovative recipes for our customers.

2. What are the qualifications for "Indianapolis Cheffers - I Need You!"?

To be considered for "Indianapolis Cheffers - I Need You!", you must have at least 2 years of professional cooking experience and a culinary degree or certification. We are also looking for chefs who are creative, detail-oriented, and have a strong knowledge of different cuisines.

3. What types of dishes will be created by "Indianapolis Cheffers - I Need You!"?

As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to create a wide range of dishes, from classic comfort food to more complex and unique recipes. We are always looking for new and exciting ideas, so there is plenty of room for creativity.

4. Will "Indianapolis Cheffers - I Need You!" require travel or relocation?

This position is based in Indianapolis, so there is no travel or relocation required. However, there may be opportunities for chefs to attend events or workshops in other cities.

5. What are the benefits of joining "Indianapolis Cheffers - I Need You!"?

As a chef at Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team, use top-of-the-line equipment and ingredients, and be a part of a company that values creativity and innovation. You will also have access to training and development opportunities to help you grow in your career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • pamperedlinda