• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Improve Your Hosting Experience with our Host Evaluation Form

L
ltkacz
I know many of us have been looking for something, but it doesn't appear that anything is appearing on here, so I thought I would at least get the creative juices flowing, and create one myself.

I am open to any additions, changes, or comments that you all have on this. I think it really will help "complete" the bond with a host.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

• survey.doc
    25 KB · Views: 399
Thanks for doing this Liz! I think it looks great! I did notice however that you started it as a letter, but didn't close it as one. I think it needs a signature from you.

That is great!

Looks good. I agree that it needs a closing since the beginning is like a letter. I'd also add one more question to the host package:

Contained too much information

Thats awesome, I really like that Idea as I really need to step up my game!

The survey looks great!

If I can make a suggestion, remove the middle number, or count 1,3,5, etc. In working on surveys from art festivals a lot of people answer the best, the middle, or the worst. If you remove the middle, they have to decide if it is better or worse than middle.

Does this make sense?

--Jenny L

It's about time someone did this. Last year at National Conference one of the presenters spoke of doing this and I have been thinking about it and looking for something, and viola... you did it! Awesome.

Related to Improve Your Hosting Experience with our Host Evaluation Form

1. What is a host evaluation form and why is it important?

A host evaluation form is a tool used to assess the performance and satisfaction of a hosting service. It allows users to provide feedback on their experience, which can help the hosting company improve their services. It is important because it allows for open communication between the host and the users, and helps to identify areas for improvement.

2. How do I access a host evaluation form?

Host evaluation forms can typically be accessed through the hosting company's website or through their customer service team. Some companies may also send out evaluation forms via email after a hosting service has been completed. If you are unable to locate a host evaluation form, you can reach out to the hosting company directly to request one.

3. What questions should be included in a host evaluation form?

A host evaluation form should include questions about the overall performance of the hosting service, the reliability and uptime of the servers, the customer service experience, and any additional features or tools offered by the host. It may also ask for specific feedback on areas where the hosting company can improve.

4. How long does it take to fill out a host evaluation form?

The time it takes to fill out a host evaluation form can vary depending on the length and complexity of the questions. However, most forms can be completed within 5-10 minutes. It is important to take your time and provide thorough and honest feedback to help improve the hosting experience for yourself and others.

5. Will my feedback be taken into consideration by the hosting company?

Yes, hosting companies value the feedback provided by their users and often use it to make improvements to their services. Your feedback can also help other potential users make an informed decision when choosing a hosting service. Hosting companies may also reach out to you directly to address any concerns or issues raised in your evaluation form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdeb410
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefdeb410
  • pregochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • Chefgirl2