• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm so Bad...i Just Bought More Clothes

In summary, Deb went shopping today and hit some great sales! She found clothes that fit her well and is looking forward to wearing them at her upcoming conference. She also mentioned that she is on a colon cleanse and is hoping to drop some fast pounds.
DebbieJ
I have found a ton in the clearance racks at Target. I'll be all decked out for conference now. :)

I LOVE clearance racks!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Target clearance rack!!!:D

Deb - I'm admittedly jealous!

I'm scraping every penny to get to conference, stay and back so I'll be wearing my old clothes...

I miss the days of shopping when I wanted...sometimes... Wouldn't trade my kids and missionary camp life for it though...

janetupnorth said:

I'm scraping every penny to get to conference, stay and back so I'll be wearing my old clothes...

I miss the days of shopping when I wanted...sometimes... Wouldn't trade my kids and missionary camp life for it though...

I have my new sandals........so I'm happy with that!

My clothes will be repeats from last years Conference - just so you know you aren't alone!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
I have my new sandals........so I'm happy with that!

My clothes will be repeats from last years Conference - just so you know you aren't alone!:D

Yeah Becky! Thanks for the reminder! The sandals mom got me a few months ago that we've been talking about!

(Back in chipper mood now!) :D

You are not bad! You are just a savvy shopper!

I went shopping today and hit some great sales! Macy's has their clearance items another 40% off and Sears (which I haven't been to as an adult) had awesome shows half priced with another 30% off!!

The only reason I had to go shopping was b/c last year's clothes don't fit....and I don't mean that in a good way. :(

You are SO funny, Deb! Maybe I need to hit the clearance racks one more time.:) I thought I had my TPC walk dress all figured out (a dress from a couple years ago that I never wore and still has tags on) but then I decided to get a little fancier and bought a dress at Carson's last week. I was convincing myself that I needed it also for the wedding we went to Saturday. I didn't wear it though.:eek: I wore something else. So, now I have to wear it for TPC.:)

Happy shopping for those of you still trying to squeeze it in!

I totally hit the Target clearance racks the other night too! Granted I hit them about once a week as Target changes things up every week. One my my favorite parts of living in MN is the awesome Targets! Yay new clothes!

janetupnorth said:

Ditto that one.
I am actually on a colon cleanse hoping to drop some fast pounds, because my clothes are all a little tight:eek:

I hear ya chozengirl! I lost about 60 lbs a couple of years ago, and have kept off all but about 10lbs. I desperately want to lose another 60....recently started on Alli. I'm going to weigh on Monday, the one week mark, and see what happens. A friend of mine and I split a bottle to try it out.

Tara1021 said:
I hear ya chozengirl! I lost about 60 lbs a couple of years ago, and have kept off all but about 10lbs. I desperately want to lose another 60....recently started on Alli. I'm going to weigh on Monday, the one week mark, and see what happens. A friend of mine and I split a bottle to try it out.
Honestly, try an herbal colon cleansing. Many people are unaware of them and I was really afraid to do it, but the more I educated myself on it, the more I was up to do it.
PM me if you want more info!

Yeah Deb!! I got my dress for walking the stage for $32!! It was originally $128 and I got it for yes, $32!!!:D :D Macy's!! I'll probably be wearing all new clothes at conference for under $100!!!!

The great thing too is my best friend just highlited my hair for FREE!!! Yeah!! Now I just need to give myself a pedicure on Monday!!!:D

Yes! The herbal colon cleanses are great! In fact, cleanses in general are good.

GourmetGirl said:
I totally hit the Target clearance racks the other night too! Granted I hit them about once a week as Target changes things up every week. One my my favorite parts of living in MN is the awesome Targets! Yay new clothes!

Thank goodness you are attending a different conference than me - I'd guess there would be a good chance of us picking up similar items from the MN Targets!! I seem to find myself in the northern suburb Targets - how about you??

I love Target....and LOVE clearance racks! I think I'm hitting JCPenny this week, since they have a 'one day sale' every week!

I'm off to run errands in just a few....and yes, I'm going to pop into the mall while I'm out!

DebbieJ said:
The only reason I had to go shopping was b/c last year's clothes don't fit....and I don't mean that in a good way. :(

I feel your pain. Yet another thing we have in common. Ugh! It stinks!! Don't really want to buy anything new when I have to buy in a bigger size.:mad:

first timerI went and bought new clothes for Conference (my first!!!!) Then I read somewhere that it was pants and skirts. I bought capris! Are these acceptable? What about open toed shoes? I have read some mention of sandals... Now I have no idea what to pack!:eek:

Capris are fine. They just don't want us in shorts, blue jeans or ratty sneakers. But, I did notice the stress on comfortable shoes so sneakers might be acceptable. I think all of the shoes that I am packing are open toed.

If you get cold easily you might want to pack a light sweater because sometimes the rooms are freezing.

Related to I'm so Bad...i Just Bought More Clothes

1. What is "I'm so Bad...I Just Bought More Clothes"?

"I'm so Bad...I Just Bought More Clothes" is a popular selling phrase used by Pampered Chef to promote our exclusive line of kitchen and cooking products. It is often used in conjunction with our monthly sales and promotions to entice customers to treat themselves to new kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase "I'm so Bad...I Just Bought More Clothes" products?

No, anyone can purchase our "I'm so Bad...I Just Bought More Clothes" items. However, becoming a consultant does offer many benefits, such as discounts on products and the ability to earn free products through hosting parties.

3. What types of products are included in the "I'm so Bad...I Just Bought More Clothes" line?

Our "I'm so Bad...I Just Bought More Clothes" line includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products, such as cookware, bakeware, knives, utensils, and small appliances. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

4. How often does Pampered Chef release new "I'm so Bad...I Just Bought More Clothes" products?

We release new "I'm so Bad...I Just Bought More Clothes" products every month, along with our monthly sales and promotions. This allows our customers to constantly have access to the latest and greatest kitchen tools and gadgets.

5. Can I purchase "I'm so Bad...I Just Bought More Clothes" products online?

Yes, you can purchase our "I'm so Bad...I Just Bought More Clothes" products online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we do recommend hosting a party with a consultant to learn more about our products and to receive special discounts and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • nikked