• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I'm Half-Way to Keeping My D Status!

In summary, my newest consultant just became a Senior Consultant and her upline is running a contest to see who can re-promote themselves the quickest. This challenge ensures our stability and the prize for completing the challenge is dinner and a concert in Millennium Park on the night before conference session starts.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
My newest consultant just became a Senior Consultant! WOOT WOOT! Now, I just need to keep this momentum going.

I am now a Team Leader AND the best part is that I think I have 2 mini-me's...they recruited themselves and both have had their first shows before the kit even got to them! WOOT WOOT for us Linda!

I had two lines but last month the one gals recruit went inactive so I am praying and working with 3 of my consultants to help them ... I am before God asking Him to help me help them ... and trying not to be nervous about it all.

YAY! My upline is running a contest to see who can re-promote themselves (even if we are already a D... we are to recruit 4 and get 2 to SC) by July 1. If we do it, she is treating us to dinner and concert in Millenium Park on the night before conference session starts!I love this challenge because it ensures our stability!

pamperedlinda said:
My newest consultant just became a Senior Consultant! WOOT WOOT! Now, I just need to keep this momentum going.

Go Linda!!!

finley1991 said:
YAY! My upline is running a contest to see who can re-promote themselves (even if we are already a D... we are to recruit 4 and get 2 to SC) by July 1. If we do it, she is treating us to dinner and concert in Millenium Park on the night before conference session starts!

I love this challenge because it ensures our stability!

That seems like a lot of fun!

chefmeg said:
I am now a Team Leader AND the best part is that I think I have 2 mini-me's...they recruited themselves and both have had their first shows before the kit even got to them! WOOT WOOT for us Linda!

woot woot!

finley1991 said:
YAY! My upline is running a contest to see who can re-promote themselves (even if we are already a D... we are to recruit 4 and get 2 to SC) by July 1. If we do it, she is treating us to dinner and concert in Millenium Park on the night before conference session starts!

I love this challenge because it ensures our stability!

We are issuing a challenge to all of the conusltants at our team meeting on Monday to become SC by the next meeting

pamperedlinda said:
We are issuing a challenge to all of the conusltants at our team meeting on Monday to become SC by the next meeting

LOVE THIS! Do they get any kind of reward when they do it?

Way to go Linda and Meg! Woot-wooting for ya!

finley1991 said:

NJR is doing this too--or is that who you are referring to?

DebbieJ said:
NJR is doing this too--or is that who you are referring to?

Yes... that is who I was referring to! :)

pamperedlinda said:

Linda... can you share your challenge and the reward if there is one... other than the benefits that come already with recruiting... is there a prize? I have some people who are very "prize driven" and I love that so I'd love to hear your ideas.

Thanks Great Linda!!
Yes please share any ideas you have, I'd love to hear them too :)
Keep up the good work!

Related to I'm Half-Way to Keeping My D Status!

What is the "I'm Half-Way to Keeping My D Status!" promotion?

The "I'm Half-Way to Keeping My D Status!" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the D status level. It allows them to maintain their D status for the following season by achieving half of the sales and recruiting requirements.

How do I become eligible for the "I'm Half-Way to Keeping My D Status!" promotion?

To be eligible for the promotion, you must achieve the D status level in the current season and have a minimum of $500 in sales and one active recruit. You must also submit a "I'm Half-Way to Keeping My D Status!" form to the Pampered Chef Home Office by the deadline.

What are the benefits of participating in the "I'm Half-Way to Keeping My D Status!" promotion?

Participating in the promotion allows you to maintain your D status level for the following season without having to meet all of the sales and recruiting requirements. It also gives you the opportunity to continue receiving the benefits and rewards of being a D-level consultant.

When is the deadline to submit the "I'm Half-Way to Keeping My D Status!" form?

The deadline to submit the form is the last day of the current season. This is typically around the end of June or beginning of July.

What happens if I do not meet the requirements for the "I'm Half-Way to Keeping My D Status!" promotion?

If you do not meet the requirements for the promotion, you will not be able to maintain your D status for the following season. You will need to meet all of the sales and recruiting requirements to achieve the D status level again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Jewel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • ChefJWarren