• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm About to Give up Trying to Get a New Recruit on This Site!!

In summary, the best way to find new recruits for your Pampered Chef team is to utilize your network and reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances. If you're struggling to find recruits on a particular site, try expanding your search to other platforms or avenues. To make your opportunity more appealing, highlight the perks and benefits of joining your team and consider offering special promotions. If you feel like giving up, take a break and seek advice from other successful consultants. Once you find a recruit, provide them with all necessary information and support during the onboarding process.
jenniferlynne
I have a new recruit that wants to join this site. I told her I would pay for her membership. I have tried paying by Pay Pal and by credit card, but every time it tells me that my time has expired and I have to enter all my info again. No matter how fast I type it, it says this. Anyone else have this trouble? :confused:

Maybe e-mail admin greg or PM him and see if he can help you with this!

Definately let Greg know...

Are you blocking cookies? I block cookies and had a problem like that until I allowed the cookie to be set. :)

Also refresh your web page. I had a similiar problem and a friend told me to do that and it worked.

soonerchef said:
Definately let Greg know...

Andrea, I was starting to think you had forgotten about us;)

agw said:
Are you blocking cookies? I block cookies and had a problem like that until I allowed the cookie to be set. :)
That sounds like a diet to me! "I am blocking cookies right now so maybe we should eat in!"

Ok, it was a cookie problem. I paid for her now I don't know what to do. I didn't see on there where I was supposed to enter any of her info. I'm afraid I may have just made a $5 donation for nothing!! I probably should have just gave her $5 and let her sign up herself!!

Related to I'm About to Give up Trying to Get a New Recruit on This Site!!

1. How can I find new recruits for my Pampered Chef team?

The best way to find new recruits is to utilize your network and reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances who may be interested in joining. You can also attend networking events, host information sessions, and promote your business on social media.

2. Why am I struggling to find new recruits on this site?

It's possible that the site you are using may not be the most effective platform for recruiting. Consider expanding your search to other websites or platforms, or try reaching out to potential recruits through other avenues such as in-person events or word-of-mouth referrals.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef opportunity more appealing to potential recruits?

Be sure to highlight the benefits and perks of joining your team, such as flexible hours, potential for earning income, and the opportunity to work with a reputable company. You can also offer special promotions or incentives for new recruits.

4. What can I do if I feel like I'm about to give up on finding new recruits?

Take a break and step back to reevaluate your recruiting strategy. Consider seeking advice from other successful Pampered Chef consultants or attending training sessions offered by the company. Don't be afraid to ask for help or support when needed.

5. What steps should I take to onboard a new recruit once I find one?

Once you have found a new recruit, be sure to provide them with all the necessary information and resources to get started. This may include training materials, product catalogs, and a clear outline of their responsibilities. Also, be available to answer any questions or concerns they may have during the onboarding process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gigi425
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • cochef