• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Submitted a Show Friday, 9/21 Read This:

In summary, a director received an e-mail from Pampered Chef stating that on Friday they were having problems with shows or orders that were submitted. When the director called Pampered Chef back, they found out that some of the shows were never submitted. The director double checked and found that any shows submitted on Friday were showing up within the next day or so.
Bren706
Gold Member
I just received this e-mail from a director that is in my cluster, and thought I would share with everyone here.

"I just got off the phone with Pampered Chef. Apparently on Friday they were having problems with shows or orders that were submitted. When I called today to let them know it was not appearing on my shipment status list today but it was on there yesterday listed as "picking", they had to call me back to find out where the show was. According to their records it was never submitted. They returned the call saying they were having problems on Friday and that some of the shows were not showing up but that it is in their system and I should be able to see it within 24 hours..

Double check and make sure any shows you submitted on Friday are showing up within the next day or so. They are still working on it throughout the day."

Thanks for posting this info. I submitted two on Friday and was getting pretty concerned about them. I actually had called this morning, but the person I talked to didn't mention anything about technical troubles.

My Friday one showed up, but my Saturday one didn't show up until yesterday afternoon--and it had yesterday as the date received. Neither one is showing as picking yet.

I submitted 2 on Friday, just now got the received email from HO. They still aren't showing up in my IPT or Pan O Rama though. Hopefully soon.

Mine has been showing as received since Saturday - but has yet to go to "picking"

Mine also, that I submitted on Thurs. is still saying recieved!!! Also...my overnight individual order ( for 34.00 shipping) is STILL not shipped 2 days later....HO is trying to tell me, I submitted it after 1PM. When I know is was 6AM, also have a confirmation email at 7AM. HO didnt even say sorry.....:mad: :grumpy: :mad:

Ginger - I think I'd be throwing a fit about the overnight order! That would make me mad!!!

crystalscookingnow said:
Ginger - I think I'd be throwing a fit about the overnight order! That would make me mad!!!

They already did it to me twice before & I made a BIG stink. What I got out of it was the difference between 2 day & overnight, which for both of them came to 12.00. But they NEVER got the point, that when someone overnights that means they want it the next day. So I just gave up trying to fight with them......:cry:

pamperedlinda said:
I submitted 2 on Friday, just now got the received email from HO. They still aren't showing up in my IPT or Pan O Rama though. Hopefully soon.

I submitted one on Friday and by golly I've been driving myself crazy checking IPT and POR!!!!! Glad to know of this soon to be fixed glitch.

PC_CPR said:
I submitted one on Friday and by golly I've been driving myself crazy checking IPT and POR!!!!! Glad to know of this soon to be fixed glitch.
You are not alone. They are still not updated! And they have been showing received since Saturday. I'm sure it will show up soon....but I want to see the numbers! I already redeemed points for my 12-inch SS skillett, I'm not going to wait and see hoe many more points I get and then decide how to use them.....love that free stuff!

I submitted a show on Thursday afternoon and it's still just saying received.

opps, just checked again. And it's shipped! Yeah!!

I see today they are still shipping shows submitting on Sept 21. I submitted on last night that I guess will sit there for a while.

I thought they were making changes to make shipping out faster? Did I dream that I read that? I think it is getting slower not faster.

i noticed that too. I submitted a show sunday and was hoping that it would be shipped by today but i guess not.

I'm wondering if they are having a ton of shows with it being a cookware special. Sets of cookware come in separate boxes, so they are shipping more. I sent in a show on Friday that is now showing picking--well, two of the boxes have shipped, one just left HO & 2 are still picking. One of the shipped ones is already delivered & the other is in Chicago. That is so weird that one show's boxes can come on so many different days!

I had two packages shipped out Friday, one was delivered yesterday, the other was just leaving Florida. FLORIDA, hello, I'm in Minnesota!

--Jenny L

Fed Ex truck wreckOH my gosh! Did anyone here about the fedex truck that wrecked in Texas spilling all the contents inside all over the road! I just saw it on the news. I hope 1st of all that everyone was ok and secondly I hope that nobody from Texas had an Pampered Chef shipping their way on that truck. It's also on cnn.com

Related to ifYou Submitted a Show Friday, 9/21 Read This:

1. What is the deadline for submitting a show for Friday, 9/21?

The deadline for submitting a show for Friday, 9/21 is 11:59pm on Thursday, 9/20.

2. Can I still submit a show after the deadline?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that late submissions will be accepted. It is best to submit your show before the deadline to ensure it is processed in time.

3. How do I submit a show for Friday, 9/21?

To submit a show for Friday, 9/21, please log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host a Show" tab. From there, you can select the date and time for your show and fill out the necessary information.

4. Can I change the date of my show after submitting it for Friday, 9/21?

Yes, you can change the date of your show up until the deadline for submissions. After the deadline, changes cannot be made and your show will be processed for the original date.

5. How will I know if my show for Friday, 9/21 has been accepted?

You will receive a confirmation email once your show has been accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • J.Corley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC Nut
  • JAE