• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Would You Choose to See at a Company Show?

In summary, the person is extremely excited for a show in a week and is undecided about which one to go to. They will go to a show with a big name consultant and are excited to observe and learn from others.
pchefkristin said:
Well... just had to share the excitement. Don returned a call to me today. Not only is he happy to have us come to a show, BUT he is offering a Director training an hour after we arrive at the airport with someone from the Home office! AND, its at his house! WOWSERS! I am totally psyched!

Now, just hoping that my surgery goes well on Thursday, and I dont catch my DH's cold... ugh! Wish me luck!
OMG, how awesome! Hope your surgery goes well....and you better share your notes with us!;)

it would be you, Kristin!! ;) can't believe you are flying to Keri's - how cool is that?!
and (i just read up the thread) how AWESOME will that training be?!! how fun!
-Danielle

Jilleysue said:
Oh really cool. Those will really help me. Great.

And befor eyou go spendin $$ on training tapes and CDs...check with me - I have a HUGE lending library of CDs DVDs and tapes for our cluster to use!

sushimommy said:
it would be you, Kristin!! ;) can't believe you are flying to Keri's - how cool is that?!
and (i just read up the thread) how AWESOME will that training be?!! how fun!
-Danielle

Hey girl! Wondered if I would see you posting on here... you are the reason I am here after all! THANKS LOADS!
Aw, shucks... wanting to see one of my shows? Are you not the cutest! Wish you were coming to Keri's too! I guess Apple is coming over for the show as well... should be interesting fun!!

Apple is coming over for the show as well

You mean there is another person walking the face of the earth besides Gweneth Paltrow's child named Apple?

dannyzmom said:
And befor eyou go spendin $$ on training tapes and CDs...check with me - I have a HUGE lending library of CDs DVDs and tapes for our cluster to use!

YES YES Of COURSE....OH GREAT ONE> I wouldn't dare...LOLOLOL.:D

janetupnorth said:
OK, any of you with kids watch Veggie Tales???? Everytime I hear the name Don Funt, I think of Mr. Lunt. :) LOL!
I didn't think of that before, but I will now. Love those VeggieTales!!

Probably Tom Marston (mostly because he's the only one I've "heard" of) I understand his bingo shows are unique and he'll only share what he does if you attend. Since I do live in his state, if I ever get the opportunity to go, I will.

I am determined to get up to MD and see one of this bingo shows someday...roadtrip anyone?

Well I was just back there in November for a funeral I could have taken a couple of extra days to see one of his shows. Wish I would have known. Kicking myself in the rear!!!! Ugh who knows when I will be back there again!!

Well Carolyn I will meet you there!!:D

<H2>1. Who is the most popular consultant in Pampered Chef?</H2><p>The most popular consultant in Pampered Chef is likely subjective and can vary depending on individual opinions. However, some of the top consultants in the company include Doris Christopher, Deb Valder, and Donna Gano.</p><H2>2. If you could attend a show with any consultant, who would it be?</H2><p>If given the opportunity, many people would love to attend a show with CEO and founder Doris Christopher. She is well-respected in the company and has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share.</p><H2>3. Would you let the consultant know you are also a Pampered Chef consultant?</H2><p>Yes, it is always a good idea to let the consultant know that you are also a consultant. It shows that you support and appreciate their work, and it can also open up opportunities for networking and collaboration.</p><H2>4. Would you make a purchase at the show?</H2><p>It is completely up to you whether or not you want to make a purchase at the show. Some people attend shows just for the experience and to learn new tips and tricks, while others may want to support the consultant by making a purchase.</p><H2>5. Is it okay to surprise a friend by attending their show?</H2><p>Surprising your friend by attending their show can be a fun and exciting gesture. However, it is always a good idea to RSVP and let them know that you will be attending, as it may affect seating and food arrangements.</p>

1. Who is the most popular consultant in Pampered Chef?

The most popular consultant in Pampered Chef is likely subjective and can vary depending on individual opinions. However, some of the top consultants in the company include Doris Christopher, Deb Valder, and Donna Gano.

2. If you could attend a show with any consultant, who would it be?

If given the opportunity, many people would love to attend a show with CEO and founder Doris Christopher. She is well-respected in the company and has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share.

3. Would you let the consultant know you are also a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, it is always a good idea to let the consultant know that you are also a consultant. It shows that you support and appreciate their work, and it can also open up opportunities for networking and collaboration.

4. Would you make a purchase at the show?

It is completely up to you whether or not you want to make a purchase at the show. Some people attend shows just for the experience and to learn new tips and tricks, while others may want to support the consultant by making a purchase.

5. Is it okay to surprise a friend by attending their show?

Surprising your friend by attending their show can be a fun and exciting gesture. However, it is always a good idea to RSVP and let them know that you will be attending, as it may affect seating and food arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • makeawhisk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • finley1991