• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Wish They Had a Discounted Rate for 50 Catalogs! I Just Blew

In summary, discounted rates for 50 catalogs from Pampered Chef are subject to change depending on current promotions and discounts. New consultants may not be eligible for discounted rates, but can take advantage of other promotions. Discounted rates for catalogs are typically only available for in-person orders, but online discounts may be available through the company's website or a consultant's personal website. It is not usually possible to combine discounted rates for catalogs with other discounts or promotions. These discounted rates are offered a few times a year during special events, so it is best to check with a consultant or the company's website for the most current information.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I wish they had a discounted rate for 50 catalogs! I just blew through 25 in two weeks and need to order more but I really don't want to order 100. I'm afraid to have too many left over at the end of the season (yes, I have plenty from the last seasons for booths, etc).

I cannot remember when the date for the new catalog covers. If I order today, will I get the new cover?

Why don't you see if anyone in your cluster needs some as well and go in on them together?
I think the new ones are out now...but I am not certain.

dannyzmom said:
Why don't you see if anyone in your cluster needs some as well and go in on them together?
I think the new ones are out now...but I am not certain.
Good idea, I would have never thought of that!

I believe I read you get the new cover if you order after June 1st!

Recruit someone and get 25 catalogs free!

pamperedlinda said:
Recruit someone and get 25 catalogs free!
That's the best idea yet!

Related to I Wish They Had a Discounted Rate for 50 Catalogs! I Just Blew

1. How much money can I save with a discounted rate for 50 catalogs?

The amount of money you can save with a discounted rate for 50 catalogs will vary depending on the current promotions and discounts offered by Pampered Chef. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the most up-to-date information.

2. Can I get a discounted rate for 50 catalogs if I am a new consultant?

Unfortunately, discounted rates for catalogs are typically only offered to existing consultants. However, as a new consultant, you can take advantage of other promotions and discounts to help you save money on your initial inventory purchase.

3. Are discounted rates for 50 catalogs available for online orders?

Discounted rates for catalogs are typically only available for in-person orders through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you may be able to find discounts or promotions for online orders through the company's website or through your consultant's personal website.

4. Can I combine a discounted rate for 50 catalogs with other discounts or promotions?

It is not typically possible to combine a discounted rate for 50 catalogs with other discounts or promotions. However, you may be able to take advantage of other promotions or discounts when you purchase additional catalogs at the discounted rate.

5. How often are discounted rates for 50 catalogs offered?

The frequency of discounted rates for 50 catalogs may vary, but they are typically offered a few times a year during special promotions or sales events. It is best to check with your consultant or the company's website for the most current information on discounted rates for catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lt1jane