• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think I Have My First Recruit of July

In summary, Deb signed with her host from Friday. She shared how much she makes and how now is a better time to give it a try.
chefkathy
My host tonight is probably going to sign! Yeah!

Woo-hoo! I signed my Wednesday night host!!!!!

DebbieJ said:
My host tonight is probably going to sign! Yeah!

Great Job! Were there only 4 people there like you thought? I had a dream that you got there and she canceled on you but forgot to call u!

Yep, only four people and one of them was my sister, but it was fun and they loved the recipe. One person booked and the host thought she could get two more bookings for sure, so she's going to work on two more to have 5 to get started and then she is likely going to sign. She was eyeing up my bags and was excited to hear that the tote came with her kit, too.

Good for you! Now who's next?

I just signed my first for July also. I have 4 shows this week and hope recruit there too. I have a list of those I need to call, but being out at a show every night this week makes it hard. I may do a mailing and then call them all Sunday night.

I just checked the guest list for my show tonight (she sent invites through my PWS) and a recruit lead is coming! When I last talked to her in May, she really wanted to sign with PC, but was trying to liquidate her inventory from her previous business. So #2 may not be far away!

Whoo-hoo! Good luck!

Congratulations Deb, your on fire!!

chefkugler said:
Congratulations Deb, your on fire!!

Absolutely! Fan some of those flames down south please!

and I just got an email that my host from Friday (the one I wrote this original message about) saying she is for sure going to sign! WooHOoooo!

oh, be still my heart! I have got to get on the phone!

Go Deb Go!!!!

Deb when you have talked to these ladies, what are you saying about the promotion? Are you selling the deal or the dream?

I haven't done a whole lot yet....these were folks who were interested before this "deal" came along so it's just timing.For my host from Friday, though, I know she needs the income, so that's what we talked about. I shared with her how much I make, how much she can make, and that now is an even better time to give it a try.

Good Luck tonight Deb! You're on fire girl!! :p

Related to I Think I Have My First Recruit of July

1. What is "I Think I Have My First Recruit of July"?

"I Think I Have My First Recruit of July" is a phrase commonly used by recruiters to express their excitement and optimism about potentially securing a new candidate for a job or position.

2. Why is July significant for recruiting?

July is often seen as a busy month for recruiting as it marks the beginning of the second half of the year and companies may have new budgets and goals to fill positions.

3. How can I determine if I have my first recruit of July?

The best way to determine if you have your first recruit of July is to track your recruitment efforts and monitor any potential candidates who have expressed interest in a job or have gone through the interview process.

4. Is "I Think I Have My First Recruit of July" a guarantee of a successful hire?

No, the phrase is simply an expression of optimism and does not guarantee a successful hire. Many factors, such as the candidate's qualifications and fit for the position, will ultimately determine the success of the hire.

5. Can I use the phrase "I Think I Have My First Recruit of July" for any month?

Yes, the phrase can be used for any month or time period. It is simply a way for recruiters to express their excitement and motivation in finding new candidates for a job or position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • punkie1019