• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Signed My First Recruit Yesterday. I Am so Excited Right Now.

In summary, the conversation revolved around the excitement of signing the first recruit and the determination to continue recruiting and become a director. The topic of increasing pay for directors was also briefly mentioned. The advice given was to use momentum to keep building the team and to respect the decisions of potential recruits. The conversation ended with congratulations and good luck wishes.
Becky0216
I signed my first recruit yesterday. I am so excited right now. Since I got back from conference I have been all about recruiting. I currently have 6 people that want to do it. 2 are definates for the end of the year when things calm down. 2 I am hoping will sign any day and 3 that are almost there, but just not quite ready to commit. So thats actually 7. Oh How can I get them to go for it? I really think this is the best time to do it.
Just jumping out of my skin right now, because I feel like I am so close to getting directorship, but so far away.

Also, can anyone tell me.. I know directors get an increase in pay, but is 30% the base? Does that go up based on monthly sales just like a regular consultant does?
TIA

Re: Wahoooo!hooray for you :) the first recruit is a great feeling! use your momentum to keep building your team. The first one is the hardest!for the fence-sitters.... have you shown them the no-risk opportunity flyer? adapt it to show the rebate promo & it shows them that signing is really a no-brainer!

Re: Wahoooo!I'm so proud of you!!! Way to go!!!!

Re: Wahoooo!
Oh How can I get them to go for it?

You can't. No matter how much we may personally feel it's the best thing for someone, it is ultimately their decision. Respect that, and they will respect you for it. (And if they don't sign, they may send you referrals.)

Re: Wahoooo!Oh yeah,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Re: Wahoooo!Congratulations!

Re: Wahoooo!That's great Becky!

Re: Wahoooo!Thanks everyone. I am still so excited. I want this business to work for me and feel like i am finally on the right track.
Hope to be Director by the end of the year.

Re: Wahoooo!It's fun watching your business grow from the sidelines here. Given that rough patch when you first started, I smile now whenever I see your posts. Your excitement is infectous. :)

Re: Wahoooo!Thanks- I was determined to make it work. The beginning was rough to say the least, but I am happy I stuck with it. Guess my problem now is that I want it all right away. I need to pace myself huh?

Re: Wahoooo!Pacing yourself is good, though I can't say I've really learned how to yet (but I'd like to!). I've always been one to try to fit as much into an alloted time as possible; drives my family nuts.

Last edited:
Re: Wahoooo!Congratulations and good luck Becky! If you want to know more about Directorship, the responsibilities and benefits, you can read the Director Policies on CC. Also search on here and many have listed the cool benefits in threads. :)

1. What does it mean to "sign a recruit"?

Signing a recruit means that you have successfully convinced someone to join your team or organization. This could be for a sports team, a job, or a volunteer opportunity, among others.

2. How did you recruit this person?

I recruited this person by reaching out to them, either through a personal connection or through a recruiting platform, and sharing information about the opportunity and why I thought they would be a good fit.

3. What are you most excited about with this recruit?

I am most excited about the potential and energy this recruit brings to the team. They are a great addition and I believe they will contribute a lot to our success.

4. What's the next step now that you have signed your first recruit?

The next step is to onboard and train the recruit, making sure they have all the necessary information and resources to be successful in their new role.

5. How can I improve my recruiting skills?

Some ways to improve your recruiting skills include practicing your pitch, networking and building relationships, and continuously learning and adapting to different recruiting strategies. It also helps to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude about the opportunity you are recruiting for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bill Faber