• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Qualified in My First 30 Days!! Woo Hoo

In summary, Amanda's website is up and running, and she is getting orders and bookings from it. She recommends promoting and talking about your website, and she also recommends that hosts use it to promote their shows.
2pamperU
Gold Member
I'm so excited! I did it in only 2 shows! Now, my website is up and running. Hope to get the word of mouth out and get some online orders coming in!! Wishing for the best!!

Any suggestions for my website? Anything I should know that I havent found already?

Last edited:
That's awesome! Way to go! Good luck! It's such a good feeling.

Congratulations, Amanda and welcome!!!!! Keep up the awesome job.

As far as your website is concerned, list it in your signature on your e-mails to everyone and put it on your catalogs and any flyers you give to hosts, guests and friends and business cards to get it out. I even put a line of shop from yours seat and not your feet through my website 24/7.

I basically use what home office offers for most of the wordings etc on my website and use what CC has for the featured recipe of the month.

Good luck and if you have more questions ask away. We are all here to help you!

Congratulations!!!!! go get those PC dollars and bookings!!! Most important - HAVE FUN!!! So happy for you!!

Congrats!
BTW, is it still offered FREE if you qualify in 30 or 90 days = 30 or 90 day FREE website subscription?

Congrats Amanda!

My word of advice: promote/talk about your website, and host coach your hosts to use it!

I add a line to my invites: "Can't attend? Visit Welcome To My Personal Web Site and you can browse the catalog and place an order for Suzy's show!" This has helped with outside orders.

If you don't promote it, it won't get utilized!

Keep up the great work!!

Wow, I cant believe all the advice. Thank you sooo much ladies!! As far as the website goes, I get 3 free months, I think!

Congrats! Way to go! For your website, I would definitely start using "Customer Connection" right away - enter all of your contacts in there asap by clicking on "Tools" and then "Personal Website Synchronization" in your PamperedPartner Plus (P3) software, and send out an email at least once a month to your "preferred customers" (those who you have an email for). I started this at the beginning and now I send one email to over 2000 people every month, FREE! :) It still gets me orders, bookings and sometimes a recruit!

Wow Cathy! Thats crazy. My director called me today to tell me CONGRATS onmy qualifying and she said that her website last month hit $3000!!! I couldnt believe it!

Related to I Qualified in My First 30 Days!! Woo Hoo

What does it mean to "qualify" in my first 30 days?

Qualifying in your first 30 days means that you have met the minimum sales and recruiting requirements set by Pampered Chef within your first month as a consultant.

What are the benefits of qualifying in my first 30 days?

The benefits of qualifying in your first 30 days include receiving a special bonus from Pampered Chef, as well as the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition within the company.

What are the sales requirements for qualifying in my first 30 days?

The specific sales requirements may vary depending on your region and current promotions, but generally it involves selling a certain amount of Pampered Chef products within your first 30 days as a consultant.

Do I have to recruit others to qualify in my first 30 days?

No, recruiting others is not a requirement for qualifying in your first 30 days. However, it is a great way to grow your business and potentially earn even more rewards and bonuses.

How can I track my progress towards qualifying in my first 30 days?

You can track your progress by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your sales and recruiting numbers. You can also reach out to your mentor or team leader for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • smilesarepriceless