• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need to Order Some of the Help Whip Cancer Items for Display at Show

both use fresh bread and don't put sausage in ours. Our stuffing is a little more savory than yours. My aunt always made her own gravy so we might add a little of that in too.
jwpamp
7 Question Recruiting InterviewDoes anyone have a document with this in it? Can't find mine....ugh!

I don't know if those cover what you want.

I listened to a mp3 and wrote everything word for word!!! It's called "How not to throw up!"

Thank you Kristi!

These are great documents!

Lisa:party:

Perfect! Thanks so much!

No problem!! Glad I could help!!!:D

Dressing?How do you make your stuffing? What do you put in it? Also, do you cook it inside the bird or out? Is this your recipe or a family recipe passed down?

--Jenny L

Sorry...I am not a help here. The only dressing my DH will eat is STOVETOP!! How boring is that??

My earliest holiday tradition memories are of me being about 3 & every year until I was about 10 the day before Thanksgiving I would go with my uncle to the day old bread store. We would buy a dozen loaves of stale bread and prepare the stuffing in his basement kitchen. My aunt would be upstairs in "her" kitchen doing the other foods but we had dressing duty.
we spread foil on all the tables and opened all the bread and tore it into cubes 1 slice at a time. I'm sure my uncle got real tired of this but it was the way I wanted it done
then we would dice onions, cut celery, measure the seasonings beat the eggs and boil our turkey necks and gizzards for the stock.
We had huge galvanized washtubs we only used for stuffing making and we would mix dressing, he has a photo of me with my hair in pink curlers and up to my elbows in dressing.
We would have about 45 people each Thanksgiving...... fast forward to my first year of marriage and they are coming to Texas with my mom. So I buy a dozen loaves of bread......... it never once occured to me that 12 loaves of bread for 5 people was too dang much....
I can do better proportions now but I never measure so I can only tell you what goes in it.
stale white bread
sliced celery
diced onion
eggs
milk
fresh broth
butter
sage & Lawry's seasoning salt
I saute my onion and celery in the butter then add it to my eggs and some milk mix thoroughly. Pour over the dry bread, add the seasonings and broth until it's pretty soggy. Pour in a greased foil disposable pan (I'm all about easy clean up for the holidays) bake at 350 until golden brown. It will get a little puffy so do not fill to the top.

KellyTheChef said:
Sorry...I am not a help here. The only dressing my DH will eat is STOVETOP!! How boring is that??

Can you add anything to it like craisins or extra onions?

Have you ever tried making stovetop stuffing or rice a roni by replacing some of the water with orange juice? Makes a great flavor change!

--Jenny L

Teresa said:
My earliest holiday tradition memories are of me being about 3 & every year until I was about 10 the day before Thanksgiving I would go with my uncle to the day old bread store. We would buy a dozen loaves of stale bread and prepare the stuffing in his basement kitchen. My aunt would be upstairs in "her" kitchen doing the other foods but we had dressing duty.
we spread foil on all the tables and opened all the bread and tore it into cubes 1 slice at a time. I'm sure my uncle got real tired of this but it was the way I wanted it done
then we would dice onions, cut celery, measure the seasonings beat the eggs and boil our turkey necks and gizzards for the stock.
We had huge galvanized washtubs we only used for stuffing making and we would mix dressing, he has a photo of me with my hair in pink curlers and up to my elbows in dressing.
We would have about 45 people each Thanksgiving...... fast forward to my first year of marriage and they are coming to Texas with my mom. So I buy a dozen loaves of bread......... it never once occured to me that 12 loaves of bread for 5 people was too dang much....
I can do better proportions now but I never measure so I can only tell you what goes in it.
stale white bread
sliced celery
diced onion
eggs
milk
fresh broth
butter
sage & Lawry's seasoning salt
I saute my onion and celery in the butter then add it to my eggs and some milk mix thoroughly. Pour over the dry bread, add the seasonings and broth until it's pretty soggy. Pour in a greased foil disposable pan (I'm all about easy clean up for the holidays) bake at 350 until golden brown. It will get a little puffy so do not fill to the top.

Love the picture of you up to your elbows in dressing!

Your recipe sounds like what I remember from my mom, except I always thought the bread was fresh, not stale. My grandmother and Aunt always put sausage in their stuffing.

--Jenny L

I guess we dried it so it would be firm when the liquid soaked in like stove top I guess
I've never used it but it looks like crunched croutons

KellyTheChef said:

Me too!!!!:D

I make my own. I use store bought bread crumbs, and go with the recipe on the back of the package. I also add pork sausage and sometimes raisins. I cook some in the bird and some out.

I love the Cornbread Chorizo Stuffing that is in the PC Turkey recipe card collection. Last Thanksgiving I made this kind and a traditional kind of stuffing. Yum! I'm hosting it again this year and I think I'll do the same thing. :)

Has anyone ever done a chestnut stuffing?

--Jenny

KellyTheChef said:

Oh my, our DH's need to get together! That is so mine too...I have to make "real stuffing" when he isn't around!

This afternoon for a family party, I made the stuffing recipe from the fall catalog. Tasty! I had more than one person ask me for the recipe. It was fun to tell them it was in the catalog, please take a copy with you.

Has anyone else tried this recipe? What have your responses been?

--Jenny L

What are the "Help Whip Cancer" items available for display at shows?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of "Help Whip Cancer" items for display at shows. These include the Help Whip Cancer Kitchen Towel, Help Whip Cancer Measuring Spoons, Help Whip Cancer Mini Spatula, Help Whip Cancer Whisk, and Help Whip Cancer Trivet. All of these items are designed to raise awareness and support for breast cancer research.

How can I place an order for "Help Whip Cancer" items for display at my show?

To order "Help Whip Cancer" items for display at your show, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. Simply search for "Help Whip Cancer" and add the desired items to your cart. You can also add them to your show order with your consultant if you prefer.

Are there any special offers or discounts for ordering "Help Whip Cancer" items for display at shows?

Yes, there are special offers and discounts available for "Help Whip Cancer" items. These offers and discounts may vary, so it's best to check with your consultant or our website for current promotions. Additionally, a portion of the proceeds from each "Help Whip Cancer" item sold goes towards breast cancer research.

Can I personalize the "Help Whip Cancer" items for display at my show?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization for "Help Whip Cancer" items. However, you can still make a statement and show your support by displaying these items at your show. You can also encourage your guests to purchase them and help raise awareness for breast cancer research.

Can I return or exchange "Help Whip Cancer" items for display at my show?

Our return and exchange policy for "Help Whip Cancer" items is the same as our regular products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. However, please note that the portion of the proceeds that goes towards breast cancer research cannot be refunded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
talkintrac
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
Replies