• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed Another Recruit!!

In summary, the speaker has recently signed a new recruit named [Name of Recruit] who they believe has a lot of potential and aligns with the team's values. They approached the recruiting process by networking, posting job openings, and conducting interviews. The new recruit is expected to bring fresh ideas, enthusiasm, and hard work to the team, and the speaker plans to provide mentorship and training opportunities for them to grow within the company.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I AM SO EXCITED - I JUST SIGNED ANOTHER RECRUIT AND I HAVE 2 MORE ON THE FENCE!! AND TO BOOT - THIS NEW RECRUIT ALREADY HAS A POTENTIAL!! I JUST HAD TO SHARE!!!! I JUST MIGHT GET TO CROSS THAT STAGE IN JULY!!!:sing:

Way to go!!! Keep it up!:D

wooohoooo!!:D :D :D

PamperedDor said:
I AM SO EXCITED - I JUST SIGNED ANOTHER RECRUIT AND I HAVE 2 MORE ON THE FENCE!! AND TO BOOT - THIS NEW RECRUIT ALREADY HAS A POTENTIAL!! I JUST HAD TO SHARE!!!! I JUST MIGHT GET TO CROSS THAT STAGE IN JULY!!!:sing:

That is WONDERFUL!!! Do you remember last Sun, when ILene Meckley was talking about high 5 or something like that...well my SD called me & said I'm ready! So maybe we'll walk together....;) Good luck with your shows & I'll keep you posted whats going on!!!

Congratulations - keep the momentum going!

Congrats! Keep it up and we'll be watching you!

WAHOO for you:balloon:

1. Who did you sign as your new recruit?

I just signed [Name of Recruit] as my newest team member! They have a lot of potential and I am excited to have them on board.

2. What made you choose this recruit?

I chose this recruit because they have a strong skill set and a great attitude. They also align with our team values and I believe they will be a valuable asset to our team.

3. How did you approach the recruiting process?

I approached the recruiting process by reaching out to potential candidates through networking, job postings, and referrals. I also conducted interviews and evaluations to ensure the best fit for our team.

4. What can we expect from your new recruit?

You can expect our new recruit to bring fresh ideas, enthusiasm, and hard work to the team. They are eager to learn and contribute to our team's success.

5. What are your future plans for this new recruit?

My future plans for this new recruit are to provide them with mentorship and training opportunities to further develop their skills. I also hope to involve them in important projects and help them grow within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • noelskitchen