• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Opened My Mini Catalogs I Received a Few Weeks Ago....was

In summary, the mini catalogs from Pampered Chef feature a selection of top-selling products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and bakeware. They are for viewing purposes only and cannot be ordered directly from. To place an order, one must contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. To find a consultant, customers can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the website or ask for a referral from friends or family. The mini catalogs may have exclusive deals and promotions not available in regular catalogs and they are released every few weeks with different products and promotions.
itsjustCarla
I just opened my mini catalogs I received a few weeks ago....was getting them ready to send out to my customers and guess what??

THEY'RE ALL IN SPANISH!!!!

I ordered the wrong ones! :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy: Glad I didn't send them out.

Re: Augh!!!!they MIght-return them--TRY---

Re: Augh!!!!Well - I doubt HO will return them now that its been a few weeks - but try - if not reach out hear to the hispanic market or leave them in dr's offices, dental, salons - someone might just pick it up and have your contact information on it - place a sticker saying call for an English copy - Just a suggestion. Beats throwing them away - or use the pics for a booking tree.....

Re: Augh!!!!
PamperedDor said:
Well - I doubt HO will return them now that its been a few weeks - but try - if not reach out hear to the hispanic market or leave them in dr's offices, dental, salons - someone might just pick it up and have your contact information on it - place a sticker saying call for an English copy - Just a suggestion. Beats throwing them away - or use the pics for a booking tree.....

It's not worth sending them back....especially since I've opened them. I'll find a creative way to use them. lol

Re: Augh!!!!I love the idea of using the pics as a booking tree!!

Re: Augh!!!!I feel your pain. I once ordered 1/2 English 1/2 Spanish order forms.

What products are featured in the mini catalogs?

The mini catalogs feature a selection of our top-selling products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and bakeware.

Can I order directly from the mini catalogs?

No, the mini catalogs are for viewing purposes only. To place an order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website.

How do I find a consultant to place an order?

You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. You can also ask for a referral from friends or family who may already have a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the mini catalogs?

Yes, the mini catalogs may feature exclusive deals and promotions that are not available in our regular catalogs. Be sure to check them out!

How often do you release new mini catalogs?

We release new mini catalogs every few weeks, featuring different products and promotions. Be sure to keep an eye out for them and stay updated on our latest offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • irishjc820