• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Came up With a Great Movie Idea!

er...make food. Tyler Florence could be the all- American hero, and Rachael Ray could be the scientist making the 30-minute robots!
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Okay, so by now you've all learned that I'm not your average woman. I LOVE action flicks, movies with explosions, guns, wars, military theme's- battles, super hero's and cars. I LOVED the Transformers movie that came out some time last year (I just got around to renting it last weekend).

I joined the Air Force to be a Jet Mechanic, I love working on cars and doing my own oil changes and tune ups- I love hockey, cooking but I don't like dill, anise, capers, cilantro, feta cheese, olives or red onions. :)

I think cool cars or trucks that turn into crime fighting robots is SWEET! What's not to love?!?

Having said that- I think we should come up with a script and story line for our own movie. It'll be centered around kitchen appliances that turn into crime fighting robots, or just kitchen crime fighting robots....

I don't know if we should call them Gadget-bots, or Kitchenbots, or Cuisinebots...but I'm thinking we MAY just have something here...

What do you think? And Alton Brown could be the villian, and we could thin down Tyler Florence a little and make him the hero of our movie... Giada could be the token hottie, and Rachael Ray could be the scientist who makes 30-min robots!

I seriously need a job!:cry:

You are too funny I spit juice all over my screen

Dayna said:
You are too funny I spit juice all over my screen

What kind of juice?:yuck: :D

Apple my ds just said ewwww its nasty. (He is two what can I say)

Dayna said:
Apple my ds just said ewwww its nasty. (He is two what can I say)

That's funny! :) You can help me write my storyline! :) Maybe we can have a juice spitting pitcher-bot?

I'm cooking dinner and can picture my mixer transforming. I guess you couldn't using transforming in a movie. so how about morph

and at the end of the movie, the world is fat and happy 'cause the appliance-bots fed everyone and cleaned up after

Bummer- I thought for sure Chefann and other movie buffs would jump at this idea. I'm so bummed! Okay, back to the drawing board! :)

susanr613 said:
and at the end of the movie, the world is fat and happy 'cause the appliance-bots fed everyone and cleaned up after
Rock on sister! :)

I haven't been able to think of anything worth posting, that's all. It does sound like a funny idea.

chefann said:
I haven't been able to think of anything worth posting, that's all. It does sound like a funny idea.

Aww, cheer up- it'll come to you! :)

Dayna said:
I'm cooking dinner and can picture my mixer transforming. I guess you couldn't using transforming in a movie. so how about morph

Yeah, you are right- but morphformers doesn't roll off the tongue so well! :) LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
Okay, so by now you've all learned that I'm not your average woman. I LOVE action flicks, movies with explosions, guns, wars, military theme's- battles, super hero's and cars. I LOVED the Transformers movie that came out some time last year (I just got around to renting it last weekend).

I joined the Air Force to be a Jet Mechanic, I love working on cars and doing my own oil changes and tune ups- I love hockey, cooking but I don't like dill, anise, capers, cilantro, feta cheese, olives or red onions. :)

I think cool cars or trucks that turn into crime fighting robots is SWEET! What's not to love?!?

Having said that- I think we should come up with a script and story line for our own movie. It'll be centered around kitchen appliances that turn into crime fighting robots, or just kitchen crime fighting robots....

I don't know if we should call them Gadget-bots, or Kitchenbots, or Cuisinebots...but I'm thinking we MAY just have something here...

What do you think? And Alton Brown could be the villian, and we could thin down Tyler Florence a little and make him the hero of our movie... Giada could be the token hottie, and Rachael Ray could be the scientist who makes 30-min robots!

I seriously need a job!:cry:

What? Alton Brown a villian? No way would I believe that.....maybe Martha Stewart or Giada (I don't trust her - she's too skinny to really be eating any of that good Italian cooking!)

I'd pay to see that one in the theaters!

My BIL is trying to produce his own movie...if it works out, I will see if he will hook you up and help produce yours!! HA!

I went to HS with someone who's now a Director. He had a movie with Courtney Cox out a couple of years ago. Maybe he'd be willing to help us out. :)And I'm with Becky - Martha or Giada could be the villain. AB would have to be the MacGuyver-like hero, coming up with recipes and multi-tasking tools to thwart them.

I like Martha. Though she is a bit robotic. Maybe there could be an epic battle between Cook-Bots and Bake-Bots. The oven door could suddenly fly open and a giant metal oven rack will jump out and grab the counter top mixer-bot mentioned above. (And then cook it in an attempt at kitchen domination.)

chefann said:
I went to HS with someone who's now a Director. He had a movie with Courtney Cox out a couple of years ago. Maybe he'd be willing to help us out. :)

And I'm with Becky - Martha or Giada could be the villain. AB would have to be the MacGuyver-like hero, coming up with recipes and multi-tasking tools to thwart them.

YES! Perfect role for AB!:thumbup:

And AB's little yeast puppets could belch a nasty villain into oblivion.I love those little guys. :D

ChefBeckyD said:
What? Alton Brown a villian? No way would I believe that.....maybe Martha Stewart or Giada (I don't trust her - she's too skinny to really be eating any of that good Italian cooking!)
Don't get me wrong I adore and LOVE Alton Brown- he just has that evil overlord look about him! :) I guess Bobby Flay would make a good bad guy... But I like him, too! Mario Batali would make a hilarious bad guy!

See, our awesome movie is coming together already! :)

Related to I Just Came up With a Great Movie Idea!

1. Can I pitch my movie idea to Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not accept movie pitches or ideas. Our focus is on providing high-quality kitchen tools and products to our customers.

2. How can I protect my movie idea from being stolen?

We recommend seeking legal advice and getting your movie idea copyrighted or trademarked to protect it from being stolen. This will also give you legal rights if someone does try to use your idea without your permission.

3. Can Pampered Chef help me produce my movie idea?

No, Pampered Chef is not involved in the movie production industry. We specialize in kitchen products and do not have the resources or expertise to produce movies.

4. Will Pampered Chef help fund my movie idea?

Unfortunately, we do not offer funding for movie ideas. Our focus is on providing kitchen tools and products to our customers.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products in my movie?

Yes, you are welcome to use our products in your movie as long as they are used in a positive and respectful manner. We do ask that you do not use our name or logo without our permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • jrstephens