• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hosted My First Show Last Night...

In summary, Ka-cey enjoyed hosting her first Pampered Chef party and got a lot of free product and potential bookings as a result.
kaceyleigh2
So before I decided to become a consultant I wanted to have a show just to see what it was like b/c I had never even been to a PC party before! Of course I couldn't wait to sign up and ordered my kit before my party. WELL now I have $115 in Free Product to add to my kit!! Plus I still have a few more orders to get! Also my mom and BF ordered a ton of stuff that I can use at my shows too!! I'm so excited!

That's so exciting! Good job! :)

That's awesome-congrats!!!!Who did you do the party for? Were you nervous? Any tips for another newbie?

Grey said:
Who did you do the party for? Were you nervous? Any tips for another newbie?

I was just the host for this one. My director did the show! She got the commission but the bookings were mine...unfortunately nobody officially booked...I got a lot of Maybe's... But I get to pick out lot's of FREE stuff!

Congrats and Welcome to PC!! You are about to enter a world of being able to get lots of FREE stuff plus commission to buy more!! HA!! I hosted a show and signed up immediately follwing it too using part of my free product value as kit credit. I have loved very minute ofit!

kaceyleigh2 said:
So before I decided to become a consultant I wanted to have a show just to see what it was like b/c I had never even been to a PC party before! Of course I couldn't wait to sign up and ordered my kit before my party. WELL now I have $115 in Free Product to add to my kit!! Plus I still have a few more orders to get! Also my mom and BF ordered a ton of stuff that I can use at my shows too!! I'm so excited!
That's awesome! Congratulations!!! I did the same thing and it's such a great way to get tons more products than what will come in your kit. Welcome to an AWESOME business!!!:)

That is so awsome... congrats!!!

Congratulations, and welcome to the Pampered Chef family!

welcome!Woo - HOO!!! That's terrific! Did you use the host$ to buy down your starter kit? Sounds like maybe you already had ordered it.

Do follow up, or have your director help you follow up on those maybes - that is your future business - it will never be easier to get your first few hosts than now!

Way to go, Ka-cey - Way to go!!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a fun and easy way to earn free products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and spend time with friends and family. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show, as well as exclusive host specials. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes and receive tips and advice from a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I invite guests to my Pampered Chef show?

There are several ways to invite guests to your show. You can send out invitations via email, social media, or mail. You can also personally invite friends and family by talking to them in person or over the phone. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide you with customizable online invitations to make the process even easier.

What is the host rewards program?

The host rewards program is a system in which hosts can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from their show. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn. The host rewards program is a great way to get the most out of your Pampered Chef show and try out new products at a discounted price.

How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

A Pampered Chef show usually lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the types of products being demonstrated. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a show schedule that fits your needs and preferences.

What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of products that cater to different dietary needs and restrictions. If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, be sure to let your consultant know before the show so they can make appropriate recommendations and substitutions. Pampered Chef also offers gluten-free, nut-free, and dairy-free recipes and products to accommodate these needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
Replies
Views
FeliciaD
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies