• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hope Greg Doesn't Get Upset That We Started a New Thread but I

In summary, the conversation revolves around starting a new thread due to the previous one getting too big and potentially causing problems. There is a discussion about the intention of the thread and whether it should be used like a chat room. There are also suggestions to start a new thread weekly and to exchange personal contact information. Overall, there is a concern about not losing touch with each other.
Christ Follower said:
If you all do that, you will be missed by me.:cry:

I cannot justify another site to my DH. The only reason this one flys at all is b/c of the whole "business" aspect.:angel:
We would never leave you Ellen.:eek:

So.... consensus is we stay here?

I am definitely ok with that but like I said I don't know if he wants us to continue like this

But I guess if he didnt want us here he would tell us :(

I would hope that he would tell us. We do talk PC here.

Ya I know... just worried thats all... I do that ALOT

Carissidy said:
I hope Greg doesn't get upset that we started a new thread but I paniced this afternoon when I tried to chat and he locked it :( .... I think it is because it got too big but anyways here I go starting all the madness all over again!! Welcome friends! :D

OMG what did I miss today?????

I wish my dd would go take a nap, okay I really don't but they are whinny because they are tired. I may not get to go out to dinner!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi Mary and Angela!

nikkijo said:
OMG what did I miss today?????
He locked our other thread....

Hi Nikki!

too short!:eek:

Carissidy said:
WELCOME HOME LADIES!
I would think if Greg doesn't want us to do this anymore he would tell us.... I hope I didnt upset him by starting a new one :eek:
We just won't let it get that big....

If Greg lets us keep it I PROMISE NOT TO COMPLAINE ABOUT THE 30 SECOND RULE! PLEASE LET US KEEP OUR THREAD GREG!!:sing:

K- gotta bail and go get a 13th birthday present for my oldest- TOMORROW-- I feel so OLD!!

nikkijo said:
Hi Mary and Angela!
Hi Nikki! Did you happened to see all the pics I posted on myspace?

friday said:
I just went back and read it and it said Time to start a new one. That leads me to believe he is just fine with our chatter- but 1000 pages is probably just a bit silly.
OH GOOD....i will still try not to complaine about the 30 second rule though....lets see how long I last :angel:

Bye Al, Tell your son happy birthday!

nikkijo said:
If Greg lets us keep it I PROMISE NOT TO COMPLAINE ABOUT THE 30 SECOND RULE! PLEASE LET US KEEP OUR THREAD GREG!!:sing:
LOL... I am so positive thats not what happened LOL

Carissidy said:
How do I find your myspace?

Carissidy said:

I have not been over there yet today....got home a little bit ago and did a little cleaning...still have some more to do before the tupperware lady comes over. BUT I had to make time to say hi to everyone

I'll get over there soon!

missydivine said:

are you on myspace??? who are you?? add me as one of your friends

/pamperednikki

I have to see if my DH can help me take a shower.... :( I can't do it myself

missydivine said:
Do you have a myspace page?

friday said:
Maybe an exchange of personal contact outside of here is in order? I am up for that.

So am I....I like all of you!

missydivine said:
I think you have to sign up and then do a search for Carissidy.... I think

Carissidy said:
I am so glad everyone is finding my new thread!! Nifty name huh?

Luckily I went to new post and it was on top...It caught my attention and I saw that you started it so I clicked on it.

nikkijo said:
are you on myspace??? who are you?? add me as one of your friends

/pamperednikki
No, but I hear you all talking about it and wanted to check them out. I don't do much of that stuff.

Carissidy said:
I am so glad everyone is finding my new thread!! Nifty name huh?
THANK YOU FOR STARTING THE NEW THREAD ANGELA!!

I don't know if you can without a page. I think I used to though before I made mine....

nikkijo said:
Luckily I went to new post and it was on top...It caught my attention and I saw that you started it so I clicked on it.
Jaime has to find it, chris and heather too...

nikkijo said:
THANK YOU FOR STARTING THE NEW THREAD ANGELA!!
Your welcome... What we all do without this thread LOL
I would be lost! :eek:

Carissidy said:
I just got out of bed :cry:
It is 4:10 and I just got up!!! I still feel yucky!:cry: Now I hurt in places I didnt know I could hurt!
{{{HUGS}}} Are you supposed to go to the DR. today if not better??

missydivine said:
No, but I hear you all talking about it and wanted to check them out. I don't do much of that stuff.
Hmmm, I think you still can, not too sure! I wish I could post them here

Christ Follower said:
He(Greg) wants us to go to the new website to chat but my DH would absolutely forbid me to become apart of another site after this wonderful Chef Success site that always steals my attention from him!

I think that my DH would agree with yours Ellen!!

missydivine said:
We just need to give more great pc advice. So, who's making the 10 minute pork tenderloin at their shows. It's a winner!
I haven't...but I LOVE the 30 min chicken! of course i use the pc bbq rub on it

nikkijo said:
{{{HUGS}}} Are you supposed to go to the DR. today if not better??
Thanks... I feel better already :D
I feel better in some areas... I think now I am just having a huge fybromyalgia flare up (and that happens from time to time unfortunately)

NIKKI!!! DO YOU KNOW IF MARY CAN GO ONTO MYSPACE AND VIEW MY PICS EVENTHOUGH SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PAGE?

You need to relax and let dh rub your feet, or back.

Carissidy said:
NIKKI!!! DO YOU KNOW IF MARY CAN GO ONTO MYSPACE AND VIEW MY PICS EVENTHOUGH SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PAGE?
Are we yelling again? :eek:

missydivine said:
How is everyone doing with their POR points?? Has anyone gotten anything yet? I'm still hoping to get more points, I would love to get the 5pc set.

i have a host that wanted the 5 and 7 piece set...but now she doesn't want the executive because of the dishwasher issue...I told her that they clean up really fast you won't even notice....plus the ss can go in the dishwasher...i got the "i'll talk it over with dh"....my brother wants the 5 and 7 piece set in ss...I'm at 843 right now....with the potential to be over 2000...we'll see

I'll keep you all updated as I know

Dh's home I guess we have to decide if we get to go to dinner.

missydivine said:
Are we yelling again? :eek:
No hehe... I just want her attention! LOL

missydivine said:
Look back on post 19

Somehow I missed that post...Sorry Greg....

is it ok if we stay here??? as long as we talk about pc as well?

Christ Follower said:
wow, no one commented on my bowling.....TMI?

Have fun BOWLING today/tonight Ellen!!!! Hope you get a STRIKE;)

nikkijo said:
Somehow I missed that post...Sorry Greg....

is it ok if we stay here??? as long as we talk about pc as well?
I think part of the problem was we let it grow so big...

And we should probably refrain from abc's and 123's LOL
singing might be ok... we have the new smiley for it

Christ Follower said:
LOL! That makes sense....and sorry if it was tmi.
Ellen....it was NOT tmi!

chefheidi2003 said:
I am not getting any full sets but I don't need to...I am planning on getting the Grill pan & Press and I am not sure what else...I was thinking about the Double Burner Griddle
I originally wanted the 5 piece set...but what I really wanted out of it was the 4 qt sauce pan...the others I could care less about...now I want the double burner griddle...

Heidi I love my grill pan and press!

Carissidy said:
Ok I Just Read His Advice.... What Do You All Think???
I Visited The Site And It's Not Bad...
Do We Want To Take Our Conversations There Or Find Another Place So Poor Greg Doesn't Have To Read All Our Chatter :eek: Now I feel bad!
Just looking for suggestions because I really do not want to stop chatting but at the same time I don't want to become a pain in his bottom
:eek:

I REALLY WANT OPINIONS PLEASE...

I know that I WANT TO KEEP CHATTING....I will check out the other site later...I will also go with what everyone else wants to do too.

Carissidy said:
Ok I Just Read His Advice.... What Do You All Think???
I Visited The Site And It's Not Bad...
Do We Want To Take Our Conversations There Or Find Another Place So Poor Greg Doesn't Have To Read All Our Chatter :eek: Now I feel bad!
Just looking for suggestions because I really do not want to stop chatting but at the same time I don't want to become a pain in his bottom
:eek:

I REALLY WANT OPINIONS PLEASE...

DO WE GET STARS OVER THERE TOO???

<h2>1. Why was the previous thread locked?</h2><p>The previous thread may have been locked due to reaching a maximum number of comments or discussions, or if it violated any community guidelines.</p><h2>2. Will Greg be upset if we start a new thread?</h2><p>It's difficult to say for sure, but as long as the new thread follows community guidelines and promotes positive discussion, it is unlikely that Greg will be upset.</p><h2>3. How do I join the new thread?</h2><p>To join the new thread, simply click on the link or title of the thread and start participating in the discussion by leaving comments or responding to others' comments.</p><h2>4. Is there a limit to the number of threads we can have?</h2><p>There is no set limit on the number of threads that can be created, but it is important to keep the discussions organized and avoid duplicate threads.</p><h2>5. Can I still access the previous thread?</h2><p>If the previous thread has been locked, it may no longer be accessible. However, you can always refer back to it for information or discussion points in the new thread.</p>

Related to I Hope Greg Doesn't Get Upset That We Started a New Thread but I

1. Why was the previous thread locked?

The previous thread may have been locked due to reaching a maximum number of comments or discussions, or if it violated any community guidelines.

2. Will Greg be upset if we start a new thread?

It's difficult to say for sure, but as long as the new thread follows community guidelines and promotes positive discussion, it is unlikely that Greg will be upset.

3. How do I join the new thread?

To join the new thread, simply click on the link or title of the thread and start participating in the discussion by leaving comments or responding to others' comments.

4. Is there a limit to the number of threads we can have?

There is no set limit on the number of threads that can be created, but it is important to keep the discussions organized and avoid duplicate threads.

5. Can I still access the previous thread?

If the previous thread has been locked, it may no longer be accessible. However, you can always refer back to it for information or discussion points in the new thread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies