• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Not Had Many Shows (4), but Guests (Me Too When I Was One)

In summary, the conversation focuses on fibromyalgia, a condition that causes extreme pain and fatigue. The participants discuss their experiences and potential solutions, including a candida diet and recruiting strategies for a business. The conversation ends with the mention of a chart called One November Night, which compares income potential at different levels in the business.
shelliebeard
Recruiting DilemaOk, I'm ready for the constructive criticism I am about to receive for this...bring it on ;).

Here is my dilema...I tend to recruit a lot of my hosts. I'm finding this is killing me on the sales aspect of my business! I recruit my hosts, they get all of the bookings and I have an empty calendar. It's like starting all over and having to find brand new leads all of the time (instead of the typical multiplying of shows).

My team is amazing! They are growing, by leaps and bounds. They have seen recruiting as an easy part of the business, because I always set that example. And I am thrilled to have the team that I have now...I don't want it to sound like I don't appreciate them.

With my team being so large now, I feel that I can back off of recruiting and really work on my sales. I had my first $1000 show last night and the co-host and one of the guests checked that they were interested in the business opportunity. UGH. I got 3 great bookings from this show (2 during the double points incentive) and I don't want to give those up. I know that is selfish, but I really need to reproduce that $1000 show! They were a great group of people and I want them to stay "my people". I hope you can see where I'm coming from. I feel like this is the kind of thing I could get torn apart for. :cry:
I do want your honest oppinions and advice though or I wouldn't have posted it.

Thanks in advance!

I was in your situation this past summer - KEEP SIGNING 'EM!!! If they want to do it, they will sign with or without your help! Take it as a HUGE compliment that they are interested in the biz, you are doing something at your shows that they want to be a part of!
Start looking (and dialing) for other hosts. Good luck! And remember, what would YOU tell one of your TEAM members that was in a booking slump? Now, just do it!!:approve::approve:

I agree! Keep recruiting! It will get to the point that you are earning more from them than you are from your sales. Also, focus on getting them to promote.

When in doubt, refer to the One November Night chart! That will keep you recruiting!

Keep us posted!

hope this isn't a totally dumb question, but what is the One November Night chart?

Attached is the form. I have seen another one with better text. Basically it says what you would make if you and everyone on your team each worked on one particular night and had a show. It tells you the difference at each level and how many shows you would have to do as a consultant to make the same income.

FibromyalgiaDoes anyone have any familiarity with fibromyalgia? I've wondered whether I have this for about a year now but only seem to have extreme pain now that it's colder. Had it last winter too but thought I was 'cured' come warmer weather. Anyway, I've read up on it and with the other things I've been trying to solve, medical wise, it would seem that this is something I could have...

If you've been diagnosed with it, how did that diagnosis work? I've been working on fatigue issues for over 2 years now and 2 docs and neither seem real willing to make a diagnosis and just wonder what the heck it takes to figure out once and for all, what's going on. They've counted out a number of things and have me on a variety of supplements (iron, thyroid meds, etc) but nothing seems to be doing much. I've put myself on a variety of natural supplements with the help of a good I have on chronic fatigue and fibro and it seems to help some but I'm still stuck with an overriding fatigue, waking up more tired than when I went to bed and frustration that there doesn't seem anything that I can do.

Any words of wisdom out there?

You need to ask Angela on this one....

Lisa,
I dont have fibromayalgia but I worked for a dr who treated alot of patients with it one thing he had them do was go on a yeast/candida diet and that is taking out ALL the refined sugars out of your diet ie white bread pastas and sugary foods. Good Luck with feeling better.

Related to I Have Not Had Many Shows (4), but Guests (Me Too When I Was One)

1. How can I increase my bookings if I haven't had many shows?

One of the best ways to increase your bookings is to ask for referrals from your previous guests. You can also reach out to your friends and family and offer to do a show for them. Additionally, consider hosting an online party to reach a wider audience.

2. How can I keep my guests engaged during the show?

Make sure to use interactive and engaging demonstrations during the show. You can also involve your guests by asking them to participate in games or activities. Keep the energy high and make sure to involve everyone in the experience.

3. What should I do if I'm nervous about hosting a show?

Practice your demonstrations beforehand and make sure you have a solid understanding of the products. Also, remember that your guests are there to have a good time and are excited to learn about the products. Take deep breaths and try to relax, your confidence will shine through.

4. How can I encourage my guests to make purchases?

Offer special discounts or promotions during the show to entice your guests to make a purchase. You can also highlight the benefits and features of the products and how they can improve their daily lives. Don't be afraid to ask for the sale, but also make sure to not be pushy.

5. What should I do if I don't have many guests at my show?

If you find yourself with a smaller group of guests, try to focus on building a personal connection with each individual. This can lead to more bookings in the future as they spread the word about your amazing products. You can also offer a special incentive for them to bring a friend to a future show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies