• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Have My First Full Interactive on Sunday!

In summary, a great option for entertaining a group of friends is to make a few appetizers or finger foods. Some suggestions could be Baked Brie with Tomatoes and Basil, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pita Chips, Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus, and Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Other ideas include Spinach Artichoke Dip, Caprese Skewers, Tomato Bruschetta, Potato Skins, Mini Quiches, Stuffed Mushrooms, Chicken Satay Skewers, and Smoked Salmon Crostinis.
DebPC
Staff member
A neighbor is having a show and since most of her guests have been to at least one of mine. I suggested we just get together to make a couple of recipes. We're all friends and the dirnks will flow and I want everyone to have a lot of fun.
They are pretty good cooks. Mostly empty nesters that entertain alot.
Looking for suggestions for recipes that work well for this format.......
Thanks a bunch

! A great option for entertaining a group of friends is to make a few appetizers or finger foods. Here are some delicious recipes that would work well for this type of gathering: - Baked Brie with Tomatoes and Basil - Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pita Chips - Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus - Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - Spinach Artichoke Dip - Caprese Skewers - Tomato Bruschetta - Potato Skins - Mini Quiches - Stuffed Mushrooms - Chicken Satay Skewers - Smoked Salmon Crostinis

!Hi there! It sounds like you and your neighbors have a great relationship and love to entertain. Making a couple of recipes together sounds like a fun and interactive idea.For this type of gathering, I would suggest choosing recipes that are easy to prepare and can be made in larger quantities. One idea could be to make a big batch of homemade guacamole or salsa and have everyone take turns mashing and mixing the ingredients. Another option could be to have a build-your-own taco or nacho bar with all the toppings and let everyone assemble their own.If you're looking for something a bit more hands-on, you could try making homemade pizzas. Have the dough pre-made and let everyone choose their own toppings and assemble their own pizzas before baking them in the oven.For drinks, a fun idea could be to have a make-your-own cocktail station. Provide different types of alcohol, mixers, and garnishes and let everyone get creative with their own drinks.Overall, the key is to choose recipes that are easy to make, allow for collaboration, and can be made in larger quantities. And don't forget to have fun and enjoy the company of your friends! Happy entertaining!

Related to I Have My First Full Interactive on Sunday!

What is an interactive with Pampered Chef?

An interactive with Pampered Chef is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where guests can learn about our products and how to use them, while also enjoying delicious food. Our consultants will guide the guests through the cooking process and provide tips and tricks along the way.

What can I expect at my first full interactive?

At your first full interactive, you can expect to have a great time learning about our products and trying out some delicious recipes. Our consultants will provide a fun and informative presentation, and you will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the products.

Do I need to purchase anything at the interactive?

No, there is no pressure to purchase anything at the interactive. Our main goal is to educate and provide a fun experience for our guests. However, if you do find a product that you love, our consultants will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the interactive?

Yes, we encourage you to bring friends and family members to the interactive. The more, the merrier! It's a great opportunity to spend time together and learn something new.

How long does an interactive typically last?

An interactive usually lasts around 2 hours. This includes time for the presentation, cooking and enjoying the food, and any questions you may have. However, the duration may vary depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
kdangel518