• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Hard Time Keeping Everyone Focused

In summary, the conversation reveals various strategies used by the individuals to engage and entertain their audiences during their shows. One person shares their success with using a pink barboard as a prize for the first person to reach it when they say "I love this product." Another person shares their idea of passing around a gift bag to whoever has it at the end of each product description. Others also mention using games like "Queen of Shoppers" and "Pampered Poker" to encourage participation and attention. Overall, the conversation highlights the importance of finding creative ways to keep the audience engaged and interested in the products being presented.
Sooner PC
at my shows. They chat and sometimes things get out of hand. It doesn't really bother me - I just keep going. BUT I tried something Saturday that actually worked. I handed a guest one of the pink barboards. I told everyone that when ever I said, "I love this product." The first one to the board got to take it away from the person holding it. It was so funny because everyone listened because they wanted the bar board. I had to laugh because one lady HID it to get to keep it.

I am going to try it at my next show too - but include the crowd. Most of them in their description will say they "love" a product. It should make the show more fun.

I used to play Queen of SHoppers but found it was making my show a bit too long so have recently dropped it. I still do a "draw" but was thinking of adding in another game. I too have issues sometimes with people listening (I guess they are there for a night out so it's sort of understandable) but this sounds like a good idea...maybe just a wee something and everytime I say a certain word then they have to grab it. Thanks for sharing!

LOL at the lady who HID it though...

That might be the most fun game I heard of yet! I don't think I could afford to do a bar board every time though...but I should have my mini spatulas & mini whippers by my show this weekend. I have been struggling to find what works best. Got it love it with the chocolate was great but I had to keep buying chocolate. Pampered Poker encouraged more questions but then no one seemed to like counting chips at the end.

So maybe I'll do an on time drawing, this and the regular DPDS...

This also has been challanging for me. My show last friday did not stop talking through my ENTIRE demo. I do my "favorite" game. I make a small gift bag with a seasons best and some trinket (mini serv/spreader etc) Wrap it up with some pretty ribbon and everytime I touch another product, i say "here is my favorite food chopper" The gift gets passed to the next person, whoever has it at the end of my bit, gets it. I will confess, It usually winds up with someone that was paying attention. I also do queen of the shoppers while my recipe is cooking.
Leah

I have been putting 2 or 3 twix it clips together with a rubber band, or using a pair of Bamboo Tongs -- they have to pass it around if they say they have the product I am showing, then they have to tell everyone why they love it and why they should own one. The one who has it at the end gets to keep it.

I have gotten a lot of great new ideas for the products, and they have to pay attention! :rolleyes:

1. How can I keep everyone focused during a Pampered Chef party?

One way to keep everyone focused during a Pampered Chef party is to have a clear agenda and stick to it. Make sure to engage all guests and encourage participation throughout the event. You can also try using fun and interactive activities to keep everyone engaged.

2. What if some guests are more interested in socializing than paying attention?

If some guests are more interested in socializing, try to redirect their attention back to the party by involving them in the activities or asking for their input during demonstrations. You can also gently remind them that the focus of the event is to learn about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques.

3. How can I handle distractions during a Pampered Chef party?

To handle distractions during a Pampered Chef party, try to address them quickly and efficiently. If there is loud background noise, consider moving to a quieter area. If someone is constantly checking their phone, politely remind them to focus on the event. You can also try using music or a microphone to help drown out distractions.

4. What if some guests are not interested in the products being presented?

If some guests are not interested in the products being presented, try to find a way to engage them by highlighting the benefits or features of the products that may appeal to them. You can also ask for their input or suggestions on how they would use the products in their own cooking routines.

5. How can I ensure that everyone leaves the party feeling informed and satisfied?

To ensure that everyone leaves the party feeling informed and satisfied, make sure to address any questions or concerns that guests may have. Provide them with all the necessary information, such as contact information and product catalogues, so they can make informed purchasing decisions. You can also offer them the opportunity to host their own Pampered Chef party to learn more about the products and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brookeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefheidi2003