• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Great Idea but Need Suggetions

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen products such as cookware, bakeware, tools, knives, and entertaining items. Ideas can be submitted through their website using the "Contact Us" form and selecting the "Product Ideas" option. If selected and developed by Pampered Chef, there may be credit and/or compensation given to the idea submitter. Multiple ideas can be submitted, but each one will be reviewed separately. The review process usually takes 6-8 weeks, but may take longer depending on the volume of submissions.
milkangel
this is my idea. i will be going camping in about 5 weeks and i thought of bringing my sidwalk stake sign and puting it up there and the being afew catalogs and i was going to bring some of the thing that we can use for out doors. So i am needing some suggeions on if this would be a good idea and also how to go about doing it. i thought that it would be good time to get name out. What to bring?

I think that is a good idea. I would definitly take the tumblers, plates, outdoor party sticks,QSP, food chopper. Cant think of what else right now. But I believe there was a thread about camping shows.

Cutting Boards (the bar board is great for small places), can opener.

Related to I Have a Great Idea but Need Suggetions

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, tools and gadgets, knives, and entertaining items.

2. How can I submit my idea to Pampered Chef?

You can submit your idea through our website by filling out the "Contact Us" form and selecting the option for "Product Ideas."

3. Will I receive credit or compensation if my idea is used by Pampered Chef?

If your idea is selected and developed by Pampered Chef, you may receive credit and/or compensation, depending on the nature of your idea and our current policies.

4. Can I submit multiple ideas at once?

Yes, you can submit multiple ideas through our website. However, please note that each idea will be reviewed separately and may not all be chosen for development.

5. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to review and respond to my idea?

We typically review and respond to ideas within 6-8 weeks. However, the review process may take longer depending on the volume of submissions we receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • ChefSheryl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies