• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got Something Really Cool Yesterday!

In summary, the conversation involved Linda Bowles sending a card to Kristi and Kristi opening the card and finding a congratulatory note inside from Linda. Linda wrote that Kristi is a top recruiter in the nation and that she has recruited 14 candidates so far this month. Kristi also thanked everyone for their support.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I got a card from Linda Bowles yesterday!! I opened it and confetti went on my floor but the card said "Thank you for sharing" and then open it up and it says "Kristi, CONGRATULATIONS, by sharing the gift of TPC opportunity, you are a top recruiter in the nation. Wishing you continued success!! Linda Bowles"

Linda then wrote up top 4 recruits in July! :) August 2008

I was so honored to get a hand written note sent to me! I was so excited to show my dh. He was like yeah, that's really cool but he doesnt' get it like you do!!

Thanks for letting me share!!

Congrats Kristi!!

That is so cool!!! Congrats!

That's so cool, Kristi! Congratulations!!

Thanks guys! I'm really excited about it!! :D

WTG!! I love it when personal cards come in the mail.

Wow, congrats what an honor!! Top in the nation! Um how many does that make for you?

Congratulations, Kristi!! I'll bet that made your weekend :sing:

Congrats! So how many did you recruit and what's YOUR secret?

That is awesome.... great job!

That is super Kristi! It is nice how HO still connects personally with many consultants each month...that personal touch really means A LOT to us!

You rock!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/louisakwee/happydance.gif

heat123 said:
Wow, congrats what an honor!! Top in the nation! Um how many does that make for you?

I know right! Top in the nation! That feels good even if it's only for a month!!:D 14 active right now. :D

vwpamperedchef said:
Congrats! So how many did you recruit and what's YOUR secret?
I recruited 4 and you make it about them and NOT you!

KellyTheChef said:
That is super Kristi! It is nice how HO still connects personally with many consultants each month...that personal touch really means A LOT to us!

You rock!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/louisakwee/happydance.gif

Thanks! It really does mean a lot to get a personal card or anything for that matter. :D

Way To Go!

That is awesome.... great job!!

Thank you guys!!

Ginger, why are you crappy?

PampMomof3 said:
Thank you guys!!

Ginger, why are you crappy?

Been laid up with a HORRIBLE wrenched back & have not had a great summer, but things are looking up...;) As long as I'm able to get out of the bed without pain is a Miracle! :D I guess I should change that.;)

Congratulations Kristi, way to go!!!

Ginger428 said:
Been laid up with a HORRIBLE wrenched back & have not had a great summer, but things are looking up...;) As long as I'm able to get out of the bed without pain is a Miracle! :D I guess I should change that.;)

Awwhh, soo sorry to hear that Ginger!:( I hope it gets better soon! Take care!

heat123 said:
Awwhh, soo sorry to hear that Ginger!:( I hope it gets better soon! Take care!

Awwww shucks...Thanks!! :D

:thumbup::thumbup:YOU GO GIRL!!! CONGRATULATIONS:thumbup::thumbup:
:balloon::balloon:YOUR AWESOME:balloon::balloon:

Way to go Kristi!!! AWESOME recruiting!

Just saw this........ CONGRATULATIONS KRISTI!!!!

Thanks guys! Hoping to get anohter one for this month! I still have a lot of recruiting to do!

Just checking on you...are you OK with the Hurricane? :thumbup:

Ginger428 said:
Just checking on you...are you OK with the Hurricane? :thumbup:

Thanks Ginger! Yes, I am fine. We're supposed to get heavy rain this afternoon and all day tomorrow if the track stays the same. I just pray that none of us lose power! We'll see what happens with the track. It totally changed overnight last night.

Congratulations Kristi! I love the recognition that The Pampered Chef gives us, especially those personal notes. Way to go!

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Ginger! Yes, I am fine. We're supposed to get heavy rain this afternoon and all day tomorrow if the track stays the same. I just pray that none of us lose power! We'll see what happens with the track. It totally changed overnight last night.

Oh good...I'm glad you're alright! ;)

Congratulations Kristi!

I remember when I got a handwritten note w/ confetti in it from Karin Logston congratulating me for my $5000 fundraiser. I kept looking at it and reading it.:eek: What really struck me was that we aren't just numbers or $$ signs....they really do notice and celebrate with us. We have the best support system at HO!:thumbup:

Congrats Kristi! You go girl:)

ChefBeckyD said:
Congratulations Kristi!

I remember when I got a handwritten note w/ confetti in it from Karin Logston congratulating me for my $5000 fundraiser. I kept looking at it and reading it.:eek: What really struck me was that we aren't just numbers or $$ signs....they really do notice and celebrate with us. We have the best support system at HO!:thumbup:

I couldn't agree more! Congratulations as well!

Thanks everyone!

Related to I Got Something Really Cool Yesterday!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. Who is Linda Bowles?

Linda Bowles is a top recruiter and leader within the Pampered Chef organization.

3. What does the card from Linda Bowles say?

The card from Linda Bowles thanks the recipient for sharing the gift of the Pampered Chef opportunity and congratulates them for being a top recruiter in the nation. It also wishes them continued success.

4. What is the significance of being a top recruiter in the nation?

Being a top recruiter in the nation means that the recipient has successfully brought in a significant number of new team members to the Pampered Chef organization.

5. What is TPC opportunity?

TPC opportunity refers to the opportunity for individuals to become independent consultants for Pampered Chef and earn income by selling their products and recruiting new team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • Fluffy215
  • General Chat
Replies