• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Want to Be Greedy But....

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a range of products to help with portion control and avoiding overindulgence in the kitchen. This includes portion control plates and bowls, measuring tools, and a food chopper and slicer. To resist the temptation to overeat, they suggest using their portion control tools and pre-portioning meals with their containers. They also have a library of recipes designed for those who struggle with overeating. To prevent food waste while avoiding overeating, they recommend using their portion control tools and meal planning guides. Additionally, they offer tips for staying mindful while cooking and eating, such as savoring each bite and paying attention to hunger and fullness cues.
rennea
Gold Member
I really really really would like my stuff I have earned this month in the
sell-a-thon now PLEASE!! I have never earned anything in the sell-a-thons before and just can't wait, I'm so excited:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Me too rennea! This is my best month ever with Pampered Chef and my first time to earn spring products. I'm excited. I was number one in sales last month and I hope to achieve that this month as I'm way past last month's sales.

You go girls! You earned it, and I am hungry for it!!!

Last year and the year before most of Sell-a-thon was in December. I would prefer to have it in November (December is only 2 weeks for most people!) and wait longer....but I understand your "greed"!

cmdtrgd said:
Last year and the year before most of Sell-a-thon was in December. I would prefer to have it in November (December is only 2 weeks for most people!) and wait longer....but I understand your "greed"!

It was November last year also. But I do remember having something you could earn in December. I amdoing very well this season. I think the gas prices (which are astronomical around here) are taking a toll on everyone's wallets.:(

Related to I Don't Want to Be Greedy But....

What products do you have that can help me avoid being greedy in the kitchen?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products that can assist you in portion control and avoiding overindulgence. Our portion control plates and bowls have designated sections to help you measure your food and stay on track. We also have measuring tools, such as our adjustable measuring spoons and cups, to accurately measure ingredients and prevent excess. Additionally, our food chopper and slicer can help you cut down on food waste by precisely chopping and slicing your vegetables.

How can I resist the temptation to take more food than I need?

One of the best ways to resist the temptation to overeat is by using our portion control tools. By visually seeing the recommended serving sizes, you can train yourself to only take what you need. Additionally, try using our portion control containers to pre-portion your meals and snacks for the day. This will prevent you from overindulging and help you stick to your goals.

Do you have any recipes that are specifically designed for those who struggle with overeating?

Yes, we have a wide variety of recipes that are designed to help with portion control and avoiding overeating. Our recipe library includes options for all meals and snacks, with clear serving sizes and nutritional information. Plus, our consultants are always happy to provide personalized recipe recommendations and tips for managing portions.

How can I make sure I'm not wasting food while also avoiding overeating?

To prevent food waste and overeating, try using our portion control tools and meal planning guides. Our portion control containers and plates help you measure your food accurately and our meal planning guides provide recommendations for balanced and nutritious meals. You can also freeze or store leftovers for future meals to reduce food waste.

Do you have any tips for staying mindful while cooking and eating?

Absolutely! We believe that mindfulness is key to avoiding overeating and promoting a healthy relationship with food. Some tips to stay mindful while cooking and eating include: taking your time to savor each bite, eating without distractions, paying attention to hunger and fullness cues, and practicing gratitude for your food. We also offer a variety of cookbooks and resources that focus on mindful eating and cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies