• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Did It! Free Knives Await: How Long Till I Get Them?

In summary, YEAH!!! I just sent in my order last night that pushed me to the qualifying mark. I had till Thursday the 7th. So I will be getting some free knives. And I still have 2 shows left to close this week. I am so excited.

Did you qualify in 30 days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ivebeen4given
YEAH!!! I just sent in my order last night that pushed me to the qualifying mark. I had till Thursday the 7th. So I will be getting some free knives. And I still have 2 shows left to close this week. I am so excited. :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:
So how long till I get to pick my knives???

Congrats!

I believe I got the 8" SS when I qualified :)

Way to go!! Those extra PC$$ will be so fun to spend!

I got the roasting pan when I qualified or it might have been the carving board and knife set. Can't remember! I was on the old plan and got all 3 sets, 2 bonus sets, and 2 pans for recruiting! I was smokin' hot then!

Last edited:
There wasn't any incentive but I did qualify in my first 30 days. Then again, that was back when they did Super Starter Months so it was just over 30 days since they gave you the first month you signed as extra time and only counted your first full month as month 1.

LOL - I voted no. When I started, you had 6 months &/ or 6 shows to qualify....and I took 3 months to do 6 shows. I started as a hobbiest, and my goal was 2 shows a month. I did achieve my goal, even though I didn't qualify. And I earned alot of the free stuff that you could earn during those 6 months (based on $ amount sold).

I was way back with the old 6 month super starter program...I earned ALL OF THE INCENTIVES exept for one during that period! (no PC$$ back then, they gave you different predetermined product groupings) I did go back and look at my sales and such...if I had done it under the new PC$, I would have earned $720 in $$!!!!

I really like that you are able to choose what you want now! That way, someone who already owns most of our products can put the $$ towards supplies, conference registration, new products, etc.

I really like the PC$ program they have now! It would have been great not to spend so much out of pocket to start my business (or what felt like alot). I was on the 3 Super Starter months and I did earn every one which was nice. Alot of the stuff I had to earn comes in the kit now so it was nice to at least be able to earn them then.

I qualified in two shows.

chefallison53 said:
I got the roasting pan when I qualified or it might have been the carving board and knife set. Can't remember! I was on the old plan and got all 3 sets, 2 bonus sets, and 2 pans for recruiting! I was smokin' hot then!
Mine was the carving board and knife set and meat lifters! $129 package! SWEET deal! When did you join? I signed on Sept 29 2005!

KellyTheChef said:
I was way back with the old 6 month super starter program...I earned ALL OF THE INCENTIVES exept for one during that period! (no PC$$ back then, they gave you different predetermined product groupings) I did go back and look at my sales and such...if I had done it under the new PC$, I would have earned $720 in $$!!!!

I really like that you are able to choose what you want now! That way, someone who already owns most of our products can put the $$ towards supplies, conference registration, new products, etc.

ITA, I would have loved to be able to pick my products or use PC$ towards supplies! Great program incentive now!

My big sister is my Director, so it was kinda required :) lol

heat123 said:
Mine was the carving board and knife set and meat lifters! $129 package! SWEET deal! When did you join? I signed on Sept 29 2005!
That must have been it! I joined right around then as well!

I qualified 4.5 years ago, but I did it in 30 days! Back then, you had to have 6 shows to qualify, and I did it!! :D

DebbieJ said:
I qualified in two shows.

Brat! ;) If I had joined under the new program, I would have qualified by my 2nd show, too. Oh, well. I was like Kelly - got everything in my Super Starter months - and reached $15K in sales at the end of the 6 months, too! :)

I didn't qualify in 30, but I qualified within my 30+30 days (I signed in December). It would have been nice to qualify in 30, but I hadn't planned on signing until mid-Jan and signed to get the 30 day extension. Hey, I just had a kid in November, I needed some help! :)

I still have a few days left and it looks like I'll be one show shy of an extra PC$100. I don't want to hit my circle up so close to my grand opening, or I'd put together a little catalog show.

I qualified tonight! I am definitely in my 30 days! I still have almost two weeks left.

I posted on another thread, but I will get the Host and Guest HWC stuff, the free knives, $200 in PC dollars, and some awards from my director! OH, and close to $300 in comission! All that in only two weeks! I am pretty excited!

Go Kristy! You sound like one of my new team members - she qualified in her first 30 days with 2 shows and got her knives, HWC host special, $200 PC$ and $400 in commissions! Her "doubtful" DH is now her biggest supporter! :)

Hopefully you'll get your PC$ in time to use them for the sample packs or add on's. If not save them for April kit enhancement!!

I didn't qualify in 30... had I found this place during that time, I might have had more direction, motivation and seeing that it was possible. I had such trouble just getting folks to book, let alone to get a show to $150... I qualified within 60 days and felt pretty good about that.

Related to I Did It! Free Knives Await: How Long Till I Get Them?

What is the "I Did It! Free Knives Await" promotion?

The "I Did It! Free Knives Await" promotion is a special offer for our customers who host a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. If you meet the qualifying sales and booking requirements, you can earn a free set of knives as a thank you gift from us.

How long does it take to receive the free knives?

The time it takes to receive your free knives will vary depending on your location and shipping method. In most cases, you can expect to receive your knives within 2-4 weeks after the end of your party or show.

Can I choose which set of knives I want for free?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of eligible knife sets for your free gift. However, please note that the availability of specific knife sets may vary and are subject to change.

What if I don't meet the sales and booking requirements?

If you do not meet the qualifying requirements, you will not be eligible for the free knives promotion. However, you may still be able to earn other rewards and discounts based on your party or show sales.

Do I have to pay for shipping for the free knives?

No, the free knife set will be shipped to you at no additional cost. However, if you choose to upgrade to a faster shipping method, you may be responsible for the price difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefjaime
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ilovepc