• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am in the August Cn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, the people in the picture on page 3 are Chef Kearns, Ann, Linda, and I. Chef Kearns is in the yellow jacket.
chefmeg
Gold Member
page 14!!!!!!!!!!!

I had NO idea! Imagine my surprise as I am scanning the CN online and see my own face! I screamed!

I am off to make recruiting calls right now! God, I love this company!

VERY cool.......can't wait to see you in it!!!

That is so awesome Meg. I had to go and look again.

Congrat's!:)

Sweet!Of course, you must have had some idea, since they have a picture of you. :) Or did they take that on the sly?

I didn't recognize you; they should've put "Chef Meg" by your pic instead of Margaret! :D

How wonderful! Congratulations! You deserve it!

Found it - congratulations! :)There is one photo in the Pat Pearson session where they missed me by 1 person. I was sitting next to the 4 they showed.

chefann said:
Sweet!

Of course, you must have had some idea, since they have a picture of you. :) Or did they take that on the sly?

they used the photo Merrill took from my business cards!

I saw Addie in one of the pics about Conference!

chefmeg said:
they used the photo Merrill took from my business cards!

Oh, that's sneaky!

I guess I'll have to look. I'm being lazy and hoping someone will comment on why you're in there. Is it just random shots of conference?

I'm not tellin'.....go look!!!

Actually, they had asked at Leadership for us to try the interactive show and send an email with our results....that is what they put in the CN. I just cannot believe I am in there! My AD (a very needy, selfish woman) had her picture in there many years ago...it was a tiny little pic of her at Heritage Home and she made a HUGE deal out of it. I thought, at the time, I will never get like that if I ever have my face in there......WRONG! I am so eating crow right now! It is an amazing thing!!!! She, and I , have every right to brag!

chefmeg said:
I saw Addie in one of the pics about Conference!

I saw it!!! Congratulations. :)

The picture I'm in was taken at one of our workshops where they announced that our websites will soon have the "Spanish" option. They had a camera there to get our reaction, but I guess they didn't want to post the one where we were screaming like crazy! :)

Very cool!

Have you already picked out a frame? I would absolutely frame it and hang it on my wall!

Meg!! That is AWSOME!!! I am so excited to get mine now...

Good idea on the frame Linda!

As for my name...Margaret is what my parents named me, Meg is my nickname from high school and just is easier to type! I answer to both and kid about Meg eing Margaret's evil twin!

Ann, you are right....that was sneaky!

Linda, you're in there too! On page 3 in the new director picture - that is your group - or at least I think it is....
Isn't that ChefKearns in the yellow jacket?

You can contact HO and ask for additional copies

Wow that is so cool! Congratulations!!

You look marvelous, Meg!

Related to I Am in the August Cn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is the August CN?

The August CN is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It stands for "August Celebration Night" and typically includes training, recognition, and new product announcements.

2. How do I register for the August CN?

Consultants can register for the August CN through their Pampered Chef account. There will be a registration link available on the homepage during the registration period.

3. Where will the August CN be held?

The location of the August CN changes each year. This year, it will be held virtually due to current events. Information on how to access the virtual event will be provided closer to the date.

4. Is there a cost to attend the August CN?

There is no cost for consultants to attend the August CN. However, some consultants may choose to purchase special event packages that include exclusive products and training materials.

5. Can I bring a guest to the August CN?

The August CN is intended for consultants only. However, this year's virtual event may allow for consultants to invite a spouse or family member to watch with them. More details will be provided closer to the event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • DessertDivaFL
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • The_Kitchen_Guy