• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Doing a Show at Our Local Curves. Any Suggestions on Display

In summary, the author is doing a show at their local Curves and is looking for suggestions on what to display and/or recipe ideas. They also mention that they may be set up on the sidelines somewhere, but in full view of the workout area. They are also going to show some gift ideas.
button92
I am doing a show at our local Curves. any suggestions on display and/or recipe ideas? I thought I would do veggies and dip in the rect chillzanne,but not sure what else I should do. looking for a (inexpensive) light and healthy dessert type recipe. I will be set up from 8am-noon and 3pm to 7pm.
i also thought maybe gift ideas-prep bowls with cocoa mix,petite squares with votive candles... any suggestions would be very appreciated. I don't have any of the new fall products (had alot of down time due to health issues this summer and fall). thanks as always for the help. this site is the best thing that ever helped my business.

If it is in December, I would have a lot of ideas of teachers gifts/stocking stuffers. You can do the Brownie Batter Bowl mix, which is nice. Also take the pot holder and fill it with Slotted Spoon etc. If you have the trifle bowl, I have mine filled with Festive Christmas ornaments on my dining room table.

The Apple Berry Salsa, is a nice light dip to have, with cinnamon chips.

I am a fan of the braids/wreaths, using reduced fat cresent rolls. The fillings are endless! I am sure chicken and broccoli would be tasty! You could make it at home and bring it to serve while the Apple Berry Salsa is being demoed.

Hope that helps.

How did you get a show at your Curves? Are you a member?

I did a show at my local curves. The biggest seller, the citrus press! I used my quick stir pitcher and let them squeeze lemons into bottled water. They loved it! They are all trying to drink more water and the lemon gives it a boost.

Other recipes I made in advance - from the Its Good for you Cookbook, Fresh Tomato Bruschetta with toasted French Bread. For a dessert, I just did berries, angel food cake and light cool-whip in the Trifle Bowl.

My table was set up in the middle of the workout circuit. I didn't do a demo, but just talked about a few products. People checked out the table while doing the cool-down between exercises. Was very interesting!

Good luck!

a friend of mine is the manager at this curves. her boss did a show there last year i think and it went very well. so she asked her manager,who used to sell pc,who she knew to do a show for her. it was not the right time in my friends life,so now she sends shows my way. will let you know how it goes.
i believe i will be set up on the sideline somewhere,but in full view of the workout area. this is tomorrow-nov 28, but i am going to show gift ideas. i have the batter bowl mix,hot cocoa in a prep bowl wrapped in cellophane with a twixit bow,and i'm going to put the trivet together. thanks for all of your help.

Related to I Am Doing a Show at Our Local Curves. Any Suggestions on Display

1. How should I set up my display at Curves?

It's important to keep your display simple and easy to navigate. Use a table or countertop to showcase your products and make sure there is enough space for customers to move around comfortably. You can also utilize vertical space by using a pegboard or hanging baskets to display smaller items.

2. What products should I focus on at the Curves show?

Focusing on products that are fitness and health related can be a great way to connect with the audience at Curves. Some popular products to showcase at these types of events include portion control tools, meal prep items, and kitchen gadgets that make healthy cooking easier.

3. How can I make my display more appealing to potential customers at Curves?

In addition to showcasing your products, consider adding some interactive elements to your display. You could offer recipe samples or demonstrations using your products, or have a raffle or giveaway to generate interest. You can also make your display visually appealing by using bright colors and eye-catching signage.

4. What do I need to know about setting up at Curves?

Make sure to communicate with the Curves location beforehand to determine any specific guidelines or restrictions for setting up your display. It's also a good idea to arrive early to set up and familiarize yourself with the space. And don't forget to bring plenty of business cards and order forms to hand out to interested customers!

5. How can I encourage sales at the Curves show?

One way to encourage sales is to offer a special promotion or discount for customers who make a purchase at the event. You can also offer incentives for hosting a future show or placing an order during the event. And don't forget to follow up with customers after the show to thank them for their support and offer any additional assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeth2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies