• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am 1/3 of the Way There!!! Toot Toot!!

In summary, "I Am 1/3 of the Way There!!! Toot Toot!!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate their progress towards reaching a personal goal or milestone in their business. This phrase is often used in team meetings, social media posts, and personal conversations among consultants to motivate and encourage each other. It represents a significant step towards achieving a larger goal and can be used by anyone in the context of their own personal goals and achievements. There is no specific way to use the phrase in Pampered Chef, as it can be used in any way that feels authentic and motivating to the individual consultant.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
I am so excited!! I just submitted my first two June shows-- They total $1922.02!!

Good for you! I have submitted one so far and it is $1035.:)

Congrats to you too!! It feels so good, considering I had a SLOW and LOW month last month!!

Holy cow, that's awesome!!! Way to go!!!:D

WOW!! That is awesome - That has got to be a huge relief!;)
I'm still trying to get shows booked:eek:

alrighty!
One show in $1521!
So level one earned and 1 show
soooo.
2nd show tommorrow 3 rd show thursday
should hit $3000 by the weekend :D
I love sell-a-thon
(but, only because I earned it, I was singing a sad song last june)
Good luck and work hard girls & guys!

Good job everyone! I wish I had exciting news to share - I'll at least have one small catalog show to submit soon. Hoping for at least the 2 shows - tough month getting people to commit.

I had my first one on Saturday and it is $1100 and more to come on it. Have a catalog show going with $200 and another catalog show with $400.... 2 more cooking shows to go this month. I REALLY want $3000 level. If I make it I will have had my best PC month ever.

Congratulations!

Related to I Am 1/3 of the Way There!!! Toot Toot!!

What is "I Am 1/3 of the Way There!!! Toot Toot!!"?

"I Am 1/3 of the Way There!!! Toot Toot!!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate their progress towards reaching a personal goal or milestone in their business.

How is the phrase used in Pampered Chef?

The phrase is often used in team meetings, social media posts, and personal conversations among Pampered Chef consultants to motivate and encourage each other in their business journeys.

What does "1/3 of the way there" represent?

"1/3 of the way there" represents a significant step towards achieving a larger goal. It can refer to reaching a certain sales volume, recruiting a certain number of team members, or any other personal business goal.

Can anyone use the phrase "I Am 1/3 of the Way There!!! Toot Toot!!"?

Yes, anyone can use the phrase in the context of their own personal goals and achievements. It is not exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and can be used in any business or personal setting.

Is there a specific way to use the phrase "I Am 1/3 of the Way There!!! Toot Toot!!" in Pampered Chef?

No, there is no specific way to use the phrase. It can be used in any way that feels authentic and motivating to the individual consultant. Some may choose to say it out loud, while others may use it as a hashtag on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Tropicalburstqt2