• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Products: Questions from a New Member

In summary, HWC month is May, except this year they are changing it and adding Sept & Oct. We can earn the host specials & the others by submitting shows at certain times, the dates are somewhere in the posts.....HTH
hperschnick
So, Just saw the new HWC products in the leadership thread. I'm new... so a few questions...

When is HWC month?
Are the prods listed available to guests that month?
Can we order the host special before hand to show or do we have to host?
It says if we host 2 shows we earn HWC products - do we usually earn all of them?

I'm excited about the prods... especially the bowl trio... I really want it!

thanks!

HWC month is May, except that this year they are changing it, I think they are also adding Sept & Oct. We can earn the host specials & the others by submitting shows at certain times, the dates are somewhere in the posts.....HTH

If I remember correctly, we earn the host special by submitting 2 shows from Feb 15-29, and then in the Leadership News thread I think it said we earn all guests products with 2 shows from March 1-15, and if you submit 3, you get a pink tablecloth, too. (We had an opportunity to earn a pink apron last year.) The guest products will be available all month. You either have to earn the host special or get a host booking benefit for it.

HTH

AHHH, you're right! We do earn it with 2 shows the end of Feb. I forgot about that! BUMMER! I have the beginning of Feb booked but not the end. I have to get on the phone this weekend and get something booked! I needed to do that anyway... but now I have some extra incentive and the host special will definately help me out there! I love that little bowl set!

Ginger428 said:
HWC month is May, except that this year they are changing it, I think they are also adding Sept & Oct. We can earn the host specials & the others by submitting shows at certain times, the dates are somewhere in the posts.....HTH

It's not May this year? Have we heard when it will be and I just missed it? :confused:

You haven't heard anything. What you're hearing is rumors and heresay out of Cincinnati.;)

Related to HWC Products: Questions from a New Member

What is the return policy for HWC products?

The return policy for HWC products is a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Do HWC products come with a warranty?

Yes, all HWC products come with a warranty. The length of the warranty varies by product, but most items have a one-year warranty against defects.

How do I place an order for HWC products?

You can place an order for HWC products through a Pampered Chef consultant, the Pampered Chef website, or by calling customer service. Your consultant will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Are HWC products dishwasher safe?

Many of our HWC products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing for best results. Please refer to the specific product's care instructions for more information.

Do HWC products come with recipes or cooking instructions?

Yes, all HWC products come with a recipe or cooking instruction card. You can also find additional recipes and tips on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit