• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Successful Humane Society Fundraiser: Tips and Pointers

In summary, the conversation revolves around hosting a fundraiser for a local humane society. The participants discuss the importance of setting a goal, getting permission and support from the humane society, choosing a theme, planning a budget, promoting the event, offering exciting activities, providing a donation option, and thanking donors and attendees. The key to a successful fundraiser is to stay organized and make the event fun and engaging for attendees.
allieskitchen
Hello all!

I am new hear, but I have a question already. I am interested in hosting a fundraiser for my local humane society. I wanted to know if anyone has had an success or issues that i should know about? I have already started correspondence with their marketing manager and explained a lot for her. If you guys could offer some pointers, that would be great. this is also my first fundraiser show, well as long as they agree to do it lol thanks

Hi! I too am interested in doing a fundraiser for my local humane society (if they agree to it). I know you posted this a while ago, but I was wondering if you could give me any pointers? Thanks!

in advance for your help!Hello and welcome to the community! Hosting a fundraiser for your local humane society is a wonderful idea. Here are some pointers that may help you plan a successful event:1. Set a goal: Before you start planning, it's important to have a clear idea of what you want to achieve with the fundraiser. This will help you stay focused and motivated throughout the planning process.2. Get permission and support from the humane society: Make sure to get permission from the humane society before you start planning anything. They may also be able to provide you with resources and support to make the event a success.3. Choose a theme: Having a theme for your fundraiser can make it more fun and engaging for attendees. You could choose a theme related to animals, such as a pet costume party or a "paws and paint" event.4. Plan your budget: It's important to have a budget in mind for your fundraiser so that you know how much money you need to raise and how much you can spend on expenses. Consider reaching out to local businesses for donations or sponsorships to help cover costs.5. Promote your fundraiser: Use social media, flyers, and word of mouth to spread the word about your fundraiser. You can also reach out to local media outlets to see if they would be interested in covering the event.6. Offer exciting activities: To make your fundraiser more appealing, consider offering fun activities such as games, raffles, or auctions. You could also invite local pet-related businesses to set up booths or offer their services at the event.7. Have a donation option: Make it easy for attendees to donate by having a donation option available at the event. You could have a donation box, a mobile donation app, or even a silent auction with proceeds going to the humane society.8. Thank your donors and attendees: After the event, make sure to thank all of your donors and attendees for their support. This will show your appreciation and encourage them to attend future events.Overall, the key to a successful fundraiser is to stay organized, communicate effectively with the humane society, and make the event fun and engaging for attendees. Good luck with your fundraiser!

What is the Humane Society Fundraiser?

The Humane Society Fundraiser is an annual event organized by the Humane Society to raise money for their animal welfare programs and initiatives. It is a fun and rewarding way to support a great cause and make a difference in the lives of animals in need.

How can I participate in the Humane Society Fundraiser?

There are several ways to participate in the Humane Society Fundraiser. You can make a donation directly to the Humane Society, purchase products from our Pampered Chef fundraiser catalog, or attend one of our fundraising events. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to get involved.

What products are available for the Humane Society Fundraiser?

We have a variety of products available for the Humane Society Fundraiser, including kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. These products are specially selected to help you create delicious meals while also supporting the Humane Society. You can view the full catalog on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

How much of the proceeds from the fundraiser go to the Humane Society?

Every fundraiser is different, but typically a portion of the proceeds from each sale will go directly to the Humane Society. The exact amount will vary based on the products and promotions available during the fundraiser. Rest assured that your purchase will make a positive impact on the lives of animals in need.

Can I host a Humane Society Fundraiser party?

Yes, you can! Hosting a fundraiser party is a great way to get your friends and family involved in supporting the Humane Society. Your consultant will help you plan and organize the party, and a portion of the sales from the party will go towards the fundraiser. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • emo812