• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Was It? - Downloadable Format Available

I made it. It was wonderful! Very easy and easy to clean up also. Compared to what I've been hearing on posts, I guess I was lucky! My DH loved it also. He wants me to get more SS. Sorry, I don't have it in email form.I also tried this recipe. Very Good! The chicken was very moist. Cleanup was a breeze. Will definetely be making this again. CAUTION...once you try this recipe you will want more SS cookware!:Ddoes anyone have that recipe or know where i can find it?
How was it? Does anyone one have it in an emailable format?

I made it. It was wonderful! Very easy and easy to clean up also. Compared to what I've been hearing on posts, I guess I was lucky! My DH loved it also. He wants me to get more SS. Sorry, I don't have it in email form.

I also tried this recipe. Very Good! The chicken was very moist. Cleanup was a breeze. Will definetely be making this again. CAUTION...once you try this recipe you will want more SS cookware!:D

does anyone have that recipe or know where i can find it? i think i may still have my use card, but cant rememeber! (and cant spell that either!)

The use and care recipes for the new products will be online after September 1.

Here is the recipe. Sauteed chicken with mushroom sauce:

2 boneless, skinless chikcen breast halves (4-6 oz)
Salt & ground black pepper
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp butter
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 medium shallot, finely chopped
1/4 cup dry white wine such as a Sauvignon Blanc
3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley

1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Season chicken with salt and black pepper. Dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess; set aside. Heat oil and butter in 8-in saute pan over medium heat 1-2 minutes or until butter is foamy. Place chicken in pan; cook undistubed 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Turn chicken over; place pan in oven and bake 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reads 170F in thickest part of breast. Remove pan from oven with oven mitts. Remove chicken from saute pan; tent iwth foil.
  2. Holding handle with oven mitt, return pan to stovetop. Add mushrooms and shallot; cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until shallot is fragrant. Add wine and simmer until liquid is reduced by half (about 1-2 minutes). Add cream and parsley simmer an additional 1-2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Season to taste with additional salt and black pepper. Slice chicken on a bias; serve with sauce.
Yield: 2 servings
US Nutrients per serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Protein 29 g, Sodium 390 mg, Fiber less than 1 g.

Thank you Tasha! :angel:

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'm happy to help with your question. The downloadable format for our products is typically in the form of a PDF file, which can easily be emailed. If you need assistance with this, please let me know and I'll be happy to walk you through the steps. Thanks for your interest in Pampered Chef!

Related to How Was It? - Downloadable Format Available

1. How do I access the downloadable format for "How Was It?"

To access the downloadable format for "How Was It?", you can either go to the product page on our website and click on the "Download Now" button, or you can find the link to download in the confirmation email you received after purchasing the product.

2. What format is the downloadable version of "How Was It?" available in?

The downloadable version of "How Was It?" is available in PDF format, which can be easily viewed and printed on most devices.

3. Do I need any special software to open the downloadable version of "How Was It?"

No, you do not need any special software to open the downloadable version of "How Was It?". Most devices come with a built-in PDF reader, or you can download a free reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.

4. Can I share the downloadable version of "How Was It?" with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share the downloadable version of "How Was It?" with others. However, please note that the file is for personal use only and should not be distributed or sold without permission.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can download the "How Was It?" file?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can download the "How Was It?" file. You can download it as many times as needed on any device that you own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivebeen4given
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
merego
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wendleispampered