• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Question - Adobe Acrobat

In summary, Melinda is looking for help printing a host flyer on postcard stock using Adobe Acrobat. She initially tried adjusting settings in the print menu but was only able to print one flyer per page. Another user suggested capturing the flyer as an image and pasting it into Word, and provided a sample file. However, a Pampered Chef consultant suggests adjusting the settings under "Page Sizing & Handling" to print multiple flyers per page without them being too small. The consultant offers to help further if needed.
melindag
Anybody proficient with Adobe Acrobat? I am trying to take the February host flyer and print it 4 up on post card stock. Ithought I could pull this off by going through print set up and changing my paper options, but the first time, it would only print ONE out of the 4, and then I found another option under preferences that let me choose to print 4 at a time, and then it made it really, really tiny, but still only 1 on a page, but printed 4 pages.

I must be missing something

thanks
Melinda

No clue. Sorry.

Try to "capture" the Feb flyer in Acrobat as an image. You should be able to select an area and it captures it as an image and puts it in a clip board. Then you can paste it into Word, scale it and copy 3x and put 4-up.

It can probably be done right in Acrobat, but since I would just pop it into Word, I haven't spent much time trying to figure out how to do it in Acrobat.

I popped 4 on a page in Word. Move and size the images how you want. The file is attached. hth

Attachments

• Feb4up.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 259
thanks for the suggestion, and also for posting your file. I gave it a try in adobe....but am using your file to just get my mailing done. It could be my lack of patience interfering with my brain!

Appreciate the help!
Melinda

Hi Melinda,I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I have experience using Adobe Acrobat. I would be happy to help you with printing the host flyer on postcard stock. Have you tried adjusting the settings under the "Page Sizing & Handling" section in the print menu? You can select the option to "Multiple" and choose the number of pages you want to print per sheet. This should allow you to print 4 flyers on one page without them being too small. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy to help!Best,

1. How do I create a fillable form in Adobe Acrobat?

To create a fillable form in Adobe Acrobat, you can use the "Prepare Form" tool. This tool allows you to add form fields such as text boxes, checkboxes, and drop-down menus to your document. You can also customize the appearance and properties of these fields to fit your needs.

2. How do I password protect a PDF in Adobe Acrobat?

To password protect your PDF in Adobe Acrobat, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Protect." Then, choose "Encrypt with Password" and follow the prompts to set a password for your document. This will prevent anyone from opening the document without entering the correct password.

3. How can I merge multiple PDFs into one document using Adobe Acrobat?

To merge multiple PDFs into one document using Adobe Acrobat, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Combine Files." Then, choose the PDFs you want to merge and click "Combine." You can rearrange the pages as needed before saving the merged document.

4. How do I edit text in a PDF using Adobe Acrobat?

To edit text in a PDF using Adobe Acrobat, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Edit PDF." Then, click on the text you want to edit and make the necessary changes. You can also add new text or images to the document using this tool.

5. How do I convert a PDF to a different file format in Adobe Acrobat?

To convert a PDF to a different file format in Adobe Acrobat, go to the "Export PDF" tool under the "File" menu. Choose the desired file format and follow the prompts to save the converted document. You can also use this tool to convert other file types to PDF.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • barbchan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • chefjeanine